Six: Blonde Bimbo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~6~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OY! You need to get up now!" I groan and turn over in bed. "LILY! UP! Get your ass down here," my sister continues to yell.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FORCED ME TO GO LAST NIGHT IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!" I yell back, my voice coming out surprisingly strong and forceful.

I hear my sister's angry steps slamming on the stairs as she stomps toward my room.

She bursts in and brutally strips the blanket off of me, tossing it to the ground. "Ah! What the HELL Kara?!" I exclaim, shivering at the loss of warmth.

"When I say get up, you fucking GET UP." She growls, her voice dripping menace.

"Fine. Get the fuck outta my room." I retort, trying my best not to kick her. She leaves, muttering to herself angrily.

Right now I'm too tired to give a fuck. Oh wait, I just don't.

I grab my things and get dressed, putting on some eyeliner and perfume. For what, I don't freaking know.

I call Natalie and ask her to pick me up since I'm running desperately late. I'm surprised she's still even at home. Usually she would be in school seated in the front at her first period class by now.

I guess she waited up for me.

Natalie is on my doorstep by seven-twenty. I don't worry though. So what if we're a little late?

As long as you get good grades, the teachers don't really give a shit.

Plus, Natalie's car is extremely smooth and CRAZY fast, so what the hell is there to worry about?

***

When I get to school and head for my locker, I hear murmurs all along the hallway, and eyes actually FOLLOW me to my locker.

The FUCK?

I ignore the unwanted attention and continue delving for the things I'll be needing for the day through my messy locker.

I finally snap when an unfamiliar blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl walks by and pushes me roughly into my locker as she passes.

"What the FUCK is your problem, bitch?" I growl brutally, not hesitating to grab the girl's shoulder, roughly turning her around to face me.

Unlike with Natalie, 'bitch' isn't a term of endearment (well, endearment for ME) this time, and I spit it with as much malice as I have.

The girl suddenly grabs me, pinning my back against the lockers.

"He's mine." She hisses. "Who the fuck are you talking about? You're some crazy bitch." I say in return.

But I know perfectly well who she means. I was only with one guy at the bonfire last night.

I decide to play it for all I've got. Let's see how much it takes for this baby to crack.

I move quickly, removing her hands from my shoulders and pressing them firmly to her sides, pinning her in my place against the lockers in the process.

I pretend to realize something and gasp. "Oh! You mean Jakey? Oh, baby. You wouldn't BELIEVE the things we've done." I wink.

She struggles continuously, but I'm too strong for her. "Touch him and you're-"

I make a 'tsk, tsk' sound with my tongue and say, "I don't really think you have the right to make threats, sweetie. Not in your current position." I tease, winking. "I knew you were a slut." She bites out.

Who the fuck is this girl to talk?

I concentrate on the task at hand.

"Oh, please. I don't throw myself at guys like somebody else here. Whore," I retort, tightening my grip on her.

She hisses with pain. People are beginning to gather now, some chanting the familiar "fight!" phrase.

"Oh, please. I saw you with Jake-" "Listen, bitch." I growl, my voice now dangerously low.

"You don't know who the fuck I am, or what I've been through. And I swear to God, I have a very short temper. I don't put up with brats like you. Come near me again and I will SCREW. YOU. UP." I say slowly, so she'll get the message.

She must've noticed the fire in my eyes because she stops struggling and finally stays still. She's trying her best to look as though nothing's bothering her, but I know she's terrified.

"Get the fuck off of me." She says weakly pushing against me. "Fine." I say, stepping back, hands up in mock surrender.

Blonde Bimbo (that's my new nickname for her now) struts off regally, ignoring the stares that follow her. Or well, her ass.

I shake my head and smirk.

Sure put THAT bitch in her place.

Had I known Jake was such a troublemaker with the ladies, I would've kept off of him last night.

Rather, kept HIM off of ME.

I grab the rest of my things and walk off to first period angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys! :)

So I know this chapter isn't very exciting, but you'll see. I have something coming up in the next one. ;)

Love, love, love,

Sofi :**