Thirty Five: Less Talk, More Run

*PLEASE READ*

Guys, I have a new book out & it's called The Fallen. :) It's up on my profile, so please go check it out. And give me a follow, I promise to follow back! ;) If you like The Fallen, comment or vote it or better yet, share it! Spread the love! ❤ Thanks guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~36~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes of "waiting," the Albino finally releases me and pulls the knife away to a safer distance.

"What was that for?" I ask, itching to reach up and rub at my neck. "Mind your own Goddamn business," he growls in return.

Before I can say anymore, the door bangs open loudly, slamming violently against the perfect white wall.

The Albino moves quickly, replacing his knife against my neck and grabbing a fistful of my hair, pulling my head back to further expose my neck.

I nearly break down into tears of joy when I see Alexander, followed by Luccio walk in, Alexander holding a large crossbow, Luccio holding a handful of daggers.

"One more step and she's mince meat," the Albino warns, pressing the knife harder against my neck. I yelp in surprise, struggling to hold back my pent up energy.

"Now now, Theo," Alexander says carefully, taking in my bound and bleeding form.

"Alexander," the Albino now known as Theo sneers out, still not withdrawing the knife. I can feel the blade pressing into my skin. If I move, even so much as swallow, I'm done for.

Luccio shifts anxiously behind Alexander, taking in the situation as well.

Theo is outnumbered, two to one, but if either of them make a move he could very well slit my throat and be done with it in one smooth motion.

"Fine, have her. She's no longer needed," Luccio finally says carelessly, not bothering to meet my eyes.

Theo sneers again and presses the knife in further. I don't know how I'll be able to get out of this.

How can I get out of this?

Think.

My eyes flit back and forth around the room, my mind racing for a way to distract Theo.

Suddenly, an idea comes to mind. It might not work, but it's worth a try.

I let out a blood-curdling scream and begin to sob violently. Everyone's eyes are on me, and I push myself to sob harder, scream louder.

I allow myself a quick peek at the brothers, who haven't even so much as flinched. Good.

"My arm!" I exclaim, bending over as best I can to add effect. "PLEASE!" I shriek, struggling as best I can. Theo's grip on me has loosened considerably, so I don't have a very difficult time.

Theo seems to be at a loss for words, and his grip on me loosens even more as his eyes widen, thinking of what to do.

I moan in pain, forcing the tears to appear. This is so ridiculous. But anything will do, as long as it works.

Theo's grip loosens just a tiny bit more, and I hide my smile of triumph.

That is all the brothers need. Alexander is on Theo in a heartbeat, the two men grappling and throwing punches and kicks like animals.

Luccio bolts over to me, bringing his knife through the ropes repeatedly until my arms come free.

I flex them carefully, stretching out my hand for a dagger now that I can move.

Luccio hands me one without hesitation and I make quick work of the ropes bounding my legs, finally springing free.

"Alex!" I yell, bolting out after Luccio with Alexander right on my heels. My legs feel like jelly after being stationary for so long, and I can feel the pins and needles building up.

Nevertheless, I push myself harder, forcing myself to keep running, following Luccio's every step.

"Theo?" I ask in between pants, glancing back at Alexander. "All taken care of," he replies quickly.

"Jake?" I ask again, the anxiety building up once more. Alexander doesn't answer for a moment, and I glance behind me to make sure he's still there. "Where's Jake, Alex?" I ask, worried now.

"He's here." Alexander eventually answers. "Where is he?" I ask as we bolt through corridor after corridor.

What is this place?

"Less talk, more run," he replies, plowing on without another word.

The worry rises up rapidly in my chest and nearly consumes me.

Where was Jake?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOAHH, rescue plan! :D

Told you she'd be alright. Hahaha. But *GASP* where's Jake?! You'll just have to find out (MWAHAHAHA) so keep reading! :)

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE, FAN :>

-Sofi :**

P.S. Theo doesn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, does he? Sorry, I had to make it work. ;)