Thirty: Idiot

~~~~~~~~~~~~30~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to a sharp sting that begins to throb on my cheek.

My hands. My hands are tied down.

I struggle wildly, kicking my legs as hard as I can, which are also tied down.

Focus. I need to focus.

Where am I?

I look around wildly. I'm strapped down firmly to a silver metal folding chair in a small room.

My hands are strapped against the chair behind my back, and my legs are strapped to the chair as well. I can't move. Like, at all.

White.

White is the only color I see.

White walls, white floors, white doors. And no windows.

"She's awake," I hear someone say in the background. I turn, coming face to face with a tall, grey-haired, grey-eyed man with a long scar on his chin, stretching from the left side to the right.

One look at his pale complexion and piercing grey eyes tells me that he's an Albino.

"Enjoy your nap?" The Albino asks, smiling wickedly. I spit at his face, turning back around.

Suddenly, I feel something sharp poke my side. "That wasn't very nice, now was it?" The Albino asks, pressing the knife in further.

"I'm not scared of you," I spit again, ignoring the frantic thumping of my heartbeat.

"I'll just follow," how stupid. Stupid Lily. Idiot. What a fucking idiot. "I'll just follow." Yeah, sure. Can you fucking follow now? Well? Can you?

Yup. That's right, no you can't.

WHAT an idiot.

What a fucking idiot.

I'm yanked out of my furious thoughts by the Albino with a knife. "Watch yourself, girlie," he growls.

"Kill me. See if I give a fuck," I reply, surprised that my voice sounds so much calmer than it feels.

The Albino barks out a cold, unpleasant laugh before withdrawing and putting the knife away.

"But that's no fun, is it? Oh there are much worse things in store for you," he nearly purrs, making a shiver run down my spine.

And not the good kind.

"Where am I?" I ask, looking around the room again for some clue as to my whereabouts.

The Albino simply laughs again before placing a key in the lock of the door and stepping out, slamming the door loudly behind him.

Fuck.

How do I get out of this?

I'll never get out of this.

They'll never find me!

Stop.

I need to stop. And breathe.

I pause, taking in a deep, relaxing (well, as relaxing as possible) breath.

My pockets. Please let my phone still be with me.

I glance down at my jeans and just barely make out the slight bulge in my left pocket where my phone lies.

Why didn't they take it?

I suppose they didn't feel the need to.

So what now?

Fucking hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CAPTURED, WAHH. So what happens next, eh? You'll just have to find out in the next chapter, so keep reading! Haha. ❤

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FAN :3

Uh, yeah.

-Sofi :)