Chapter 35: Everything

Zacznij od początku

I see a shadow rush across the room in the fairly lit room.

“Delilah?” someone asks.

I turn my head slightly only to see Austin standing there with tears in his eyes.

He kneels down next to me and grabs my hand, holding it lightly pressed against his lips.

Words aren’t needed. I know what he’s trying to say. I love you.

“I’m sorry Delilah. I really am.” He says letting the tears roll down his tear stricken cheeks. “You are the only one for me. I’m so sorry this had to happen to you. I love you Delilah. With all my heart. Even if it takes a million years for you to understand. I won’t give up. I will never stop fighting for you.”

“Austin. You don’t understand. You hurt me so bad. You can’t just do that and expect me to come running back to you. You lied to me. You even promised me that it was me and only me. You promised to love me. You broke that promise Austy. I just don’t think I can do this anymore. I love you so much but I just can’t live with the fear of you leaving me. I don’t even know what I’m going to do sometimes.”

“But I said I was sorry.”

“Sorry doesn’t erase my memory Austin. It’s going to take a while before you gain back my trust.”

So are you breaking up with me? Just like that?” he asks. More and more tears falling with every breath I take.

“Yes. I’m sorry.” I whisper.

He slowly stands up and walks out with his head down.

He reaches the door and begins to walk out before suddenly stopping.

“I love you Delilah.” Was all he said before leaving the room.

I took a deep breath as multiples of tears flew down my face.

5 minutes later, Michele walks in with Starbucks. She looks at me and almost drops her coffee.

“Lilah you’re awake!” she exclaims.

She walks over to me and gives me a hug.

“How are you feeling? Are you okay?”

I wipe my eyes and shake my head.

“I just broke up with Austin.”

Her facial expression changes from worry to sorrow.

“Oh I’m sorry.”

She gives me a tissue to wipe my eyes with.

“What even happened to me? Why am I even here?” I ask.

“Your heart was beating really fast so the doctors think you were just so stressed that you fainted.”

“Oh. I’m sorry Michele. I shouldn’t have acted like that in the first place. I just overreacted.”

“Oh no Lilah. It’s fine. Austin was being a stupid boy. He deserves everything that happened to him.”

I laugh.

“You still love him, don’t you?”

“Why would you ask?” I say looking away from her.

“Because every time I mention him you blush.”

“No I don’t.” I argue.

“You did it again.” She says with a smile.

“Michele I just don’t know what to do. I love him so much but I just can’t go on like this anymore. What if he does it again?”

“Just follow your heart. That’s always the right answer.”

“Okay, thanks Michele. This has just been so hard. You know, without my mom.”

“I know Lilah. Just remember, you can talk to me about anything and everything. I am here for you. I already think of you as my own daughter. I will spoil you rotten!” she says.

I smile and hug her.

“Thank you so much. For everything.”

__________________________________________

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

***150 COMMENTS AND 40 VOTES LEGGO BITCHEZ***

BTW I POSTED A PIC OF DELILAH ON TWITTER!! DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOWWWWWW!  @MLTACM