Chapter Twenty Eight-

Start from the beginning

Finally I was able to tear my eyes away from the window to see a king size white bed facing a t.v. and a fireplace. There was also a small seating area that was facing the water and instantly I knew that I would be spending a lot on time just sitting there watching the water.

"So what do you think?" Theo asked, breaking me away from the window.

"It's beautiful! Where are we?" I asked while looking around to possibly answer my own question.

"This is Gramp's and Gran's beach house. They decided to give it to us for a wedding present. They haven't been here is years and they thought that we could use it now and for years to come." He explained. "The security will bring all of our things inside before leaving."

I was shocked. I haven't been without security since I was four, and now they are actually leaving me alone. "Where are they going?"

"There are two small cottages on either side of this house that they will stay in to make sure they are near in case of emergency." Theo explained before walking towards the door. "I'm going to go down to the kitchen and find something to eat. There are two flights of stairs just down either side of the hall one takes you to the kitchen and the other takes you to the entertainment room." And with that he walked right out the doors, not even bothering to turn around.

I wasn't expecting the normal kind of honeymoon, but I didn't think he wouldn't even be kind enough to give me actual directions on how to find him because what he just did doesn't count on being a good husband.

With a sigh I fall back onto the bed, not caring if I ruin the made up covers. "Theo, what are you doing to me?" I ask myself as I close my eyes as if it would make this whole thing a lot clearer.

***
Theo's p.o.v.-

I knew what I did was wrong, I always know when it came to Nikki. She would get this look in her eyes like her entire world was crashing apart, yet I continue to do it. I continue to hurt her, day in and day out.

I don't mean to hurt her, it just comes out whenever I feel we are getting to close to one another. The worst part is that I actually want us together, who wouldn't want a happy marriage with their spouse? I just don't want to be responsible for another person. For years I've waited for my father to hand down the mob to me now that's finally, but instead of finally being my own person and never having to ask before I give a demand I am forced to get married and have a child in a year.

I know that I'm not ready for children, and neither is Nikki. She hasn't even turned eighteen yet and everyone is pressuring us about children and god only knows what else our families want from us.

I finally make it into the kitchen and start going through the cupboards and pantry to find something to make for breakfast. I finally found some eggs to use to make an omelet for Nikki.

After I had successfully completed said omelet and had gotten it on a tray with some juice to take upstairs to her, I opened the door to find her fast asleep on the bed.

"Jet lag." I said to myself as I set the tray down and pulled a blanket over her. I leaned down and softly kissed her forehead. "Sogni d'oro amore mio."

I took the tray with me as I walked out of her room, softly closing the door behind me. Once I had made it back the the kitchen I put everything away and cleaned up the kitchen.

My phone started ringing and I hurried to grab it before it woke up Nikki. "Hello." I said as I made my way into the entertainment room.

"Hello, sweetie. How was the flight?" My mother asked.

I sigh. "It was fine, Nikki slept through most of it so I was able to get some work done." I absentmindedly answered.

"Work? This is your honeymoon, why are you getting work done?" She asked in a sharp tone.

"I was working because Nikki was asleep after the long night and I wasn't very tired. Now I believe that I am going to go upstairs and join my wife for a nap after the long flight. Goodbye mother." I said harshly and hung up the phone, not even waiting for her to say goodbye.

I then went upstairs and played down next to Nikki and slowly drifted off to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys! I understand that the last two chapters have been filler chapters and they aren't even that interesting, but that's because even though they are married on a honeymoon their relationship isn't immediately going to be about sex. They still barley know each other.
Love,
Katrena_Faddis