Love and Kisses: Ch. 8

Hey guys!

I love this chapter! :-) (Read chapter title for hints.)

I have some new boyxboy story ideas so message me if your interested!

Vote, comment, and fan please!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter 8-

-Joel-

I woke up the next morning, remembering what happened the night before and it was Saturday. Also that Duncan and I had the whole house to ourselves till Monday. I smiled softly to myself, then got up and got ready. After making sure I was completely ready, I headed downstairs and found Duncan sitting on the couch watching tv. He heard me approach him, so glanced over his shoulder and smiled. "Hey." He called out.

I smiled sheepishly. "Hello." I slowly took a seat next to him. He put his arm around my shoulder, not taking his eyes off the tv, acting if it was almost a reflex. I stayed frozen in my seat, which seemed not to bother him.

He chuckled and looked over at me. "Why don't we start cleaning up this mess, huh?" He asked, which made me look around and realized the party mess surrounding me. My face flushed and I simply nodded. So we both got up and grabbed trash bags, starting just by picking up all the trash on the floors.

I mindlessly picked things up, so I spotted another can and bent down to pick it up. Just as I touched it, so did Duncan. I looked up into his beautiful green eyes as tingles shot up my arm like electricity. Duncan removed his hand and leaned in, his face so close to mine I could feel his breath hot against my face. Suddenly I felt his lips crash against mine, trying to be gentle but the thirst he had seemed strong. He placed his hands on my side and pulled me close to him, my eyes closed as I began to drown in his love. He tore himself away from me, looking into my eyes. "Is this what you want?" He whispered, both of us panting.

I nodded slowly. "Yes." I answered. Then I closed my eyes again as he forcefully kissed me, nibbling on my lower lip, wanting entrance to my mouth. I gave in and our tongues pressed against each other, our kiss becoming more heated. He wrapped my legs around his waist, then picked me up and gently laid me on the couch. He straddled me, continuing our kiss. He pulled away from my lips and sucked on my neck, leaving me to let out a gasp, my hand gripping his dark brown hair. He was very dominant, but I was very passive at the same time so it seemed to mix. He pulled away from my neck, then we gazed into each other eyes once again, smiling lovingly at each other.

-

"No, sit. I'm making us dinner and your just going to relax." Insisted Duncan, leaving me to sigh.

"Fine." I say, giving up, which satisfies him. I seat at the table, minding my own business as I read my book which was sitting on the kitchen table already.

"So, what is it you see in me? Being as far as I know the only guy you've ever...." I start to say, putting my book down, trying to think how finish my sentence because I wasn't really sure of our label yet.

Duncan looked over at me and smiled. "Been with?" He suggested. I nodded and my face flushed. "Well, for starters your beautiful. I love everything about you. But my favorite things are how your so quiet, you never wanted attention from me. Your so brave, coming out last year.... Going through what you did with your father. Your artistic, even if you try to hide it. You have a past that I don't know about, but I love that I can't read you perfectly. But those are only a few things." He turns back to his cooking, but I sat there in amazement. He truly loves me for me.... And I can't believe it.

Before I know it, the food is ready and we begin to eat together. He made delicious mash potatoes and chicken breast, which is my favorite. I look at him, after wiping my mouth. "It's really good, Duncan. Thank you." I say, he smiles and nods. My smile slowly fades and I begin to reflect upon the few times people have cooked for me.... The only people who weren't paid to do the cooking that cooked was my father....

"What are you thinking about?" Duncan asked, which made me look up at his smiling face. I didn't return his happy look, my face masking my sadness the best I could.

"Nothing.... Just my dad." I say quietly. "I was remembering how he was the only person who cooked for me that cared if I ate that night or not. Somebody who my mother didn't pay to do her motherly duty."

Duncan nodded. "I get it, babe. But I'm here now, and I'll give you everything that you need to stay happy." He said, his hand slowly reaching over to hold my hand that was resting on the table.

I look up and smile weakly, realizing I would never understand just how much he cares for me.

-

We head up the stairs and into my room. I blush slightly as he took my hand again. "So, want to cuddle tonight?" He asks me, smiling but serious. I nod shortly, so he lets go of my hand and takes everything except his boxers off, then gets in my bed. I shyly take off everything but my boxers and get into bed next to him.

His arms go around me, pressing me against his bare chest. I quickly get comfortable and rest my head under his chin. He sighs happily and closes his eyes.

"Duncan?" I ask quietly.

"Yes, love?"

"Those dreams... I have them every night. I just want to warn you."

"It's alright, just sleep." He says calmly.

I close my eyes again and quickly drift into a deep sleep.

-

As we sat on the couch, Kyle squeezed my hand as he looked over at me and smiled. "Babe?"

"Yes, Kyle?" I ask happily, almost has if I'm in a dream.

"Why don't we go to a party this weekend? It'll be fun." He says, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"Sure." I reply moving over my head to kiss him. We kiss, it gradually becoming more passionate. He begins to run his hands up and down my chest under my shirt.

"I love you." He mumbles between kisses.

To which I reply, "I love you too."