Friends forever

It's been 2 weeks since we had graduated and we soon have to get ready for the going away party. Let me just catch you up here.

My name is Kaydence. I live in L.A with my two best friends, Jaonna and Diana, we have been friends since middle school. We recently just graduated collage at UCLA. That means we have to start a going away part soon so that we can get out of here and to Australia.

I'm so excited. My cousin, Kaliyah, is gonna come with us to Australia too. She is amazing but she is trying to steal my man. We'll technically he's not mine but I saw him first. Calum hood.

Anyway today we are picking and starting to sell some stuff.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

" DIANA TURN THAT SHIT OFF" I yelled from my room. She was listening to Attila again so that meant she was sitting in the kitchen on her phone.

" HOW BOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" she retorted. Jaonna came running by my room screaming " OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH SHE TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP". We all started to laugh.

We were close enough to do that kind of shit. We ended up packing up all our clothes and everything in our room. We sold most of out stuff we just need to sell the couch and the tv.

" What the fuck is this what the fuck Is this" then laughter came from my room. Diana and Jaonna were crowded by my box of stuff on my bed.

They had my diary from when I was 13. When they saw me they started to laugh. I tried to get it back but Jaonna just pushed me on the bed and Diana started to read.

Thank you so much guys for reding. This is my first book on wattpadd I hope you enjoyed it.
Hood_96isbae