Part 1: Acquaintance

The red numbers on my watch told me the clock was 2pm when I woke up. I hadn't really realised it before but my sleeping schedule seemed to be a little messed up lately, I lazily wondered what was up with that. I didn't even bother to cover up my pyjamas which consisted of an oversized black t-shirt and a pair of batman shorts. I only threw on a bunch of bracelets, before I headed out of my apartment door to grab my mail still with my coffee smoking hot. I silently cursed all the gods and celebrities I could remember when I remembered that this block didn't have a lift.
"Jeez, you're so lazy" I mumbled to myself as I continued down the stairs in the quest for my mail. Maybe I should start working out? I quickly shook the thought out of my head and laughed rather loudly. Me? Working out? That would only happen the day I saw a blue elephant or stopped loving Muse. In other words: probably never.

A slight moan escaped through my lips when my foot hit the ground on the first floor. I walked over and grabbed my mail before I turned over to stare at my enemy again. Why did I have to get the apartment on the 7th floor? Surely I should have known better than that. I moaned again, rather loudly this time, before I begun the walk of physical exhaustion back up. I was dizzy from dehydration, but pretended nothing was wrong.

Lost in my own thoughts I had only hit the fifth floor when I ran into something. Or someone.
My mail was scattered around my feet and I could feel the hot coffee running down my chest.
What the-?

Before I had the chance let out a long charade of not very lady-like words or tell the person I'd run into to get lost I looked up and my heart stopped. Before me stood a boy in black skinny jeans and a leather jacket. He had dark brown hair cut into a fringe and he was slightly tan, but what I noticed the most was his eyes; they were brown like melted chocolate and absolutely gorgeous, and right now they were staring at me through thick, black lashes with an obvious concern.

"Oh m-my gosh, I'm s-so sorry! I didn't see you there," he stuttered quickly. He was blushing now, obviously not feeling very comfortable.
"Uhm.. No worries," I said, cursing myself for sounding so insecure. After all it wasn't my fault, was it?
Of course it's your fault, everything is.
I bit my lip, trying to pretend I was alright.

We stood there for a good 3 seconds before he realised that he was still holding on to my arms after the crash. I wish he'd let them go, there was no need for him to find out. He quickly let one of his arms drop and stretched the other one out.
"I'm Dan," he told me. A sexy name for a sexy boy.
No shut up, you can't call a boy you just ran into for sexy!
"Leah," I said and held out my one hand who wasn't clinging on to my cup for dear life. Dan shook it without a word, but now with a slight smile on his pink lips.

An akward silence grew between us before he spoke again.
"Jeez, I'm sorry for making you spill your cof- ARE THOSE BATMAN SHORTS?" his eyes light up and he was full-on smiling now.
"Uhm.. Yeah. I kinda just woke up in case you can't tell by the horrible state of this tangled mess some call hair and my clothes of choice." I said in an apology. I guess you could say I was blushing now, and I definitely regret my decision of leaving my apartment in my jams and undone state of zombie.
Leah you're not in a small city anymore, this is freaking London. Get a grip!
"No worries Leah," Dan beamed down at me. "I think you look rather cute. Even with coffee down your shirt and your hair as a mess. I guess I'm a sucker for natural beauties."

(A/N)
Hey guys, this is my first ever attempt to write a fanfiction and I'm so sorry if it totally sucks and everyone hates me. I'll be trying to upload as often as possible (If anyone reads this at all)
I'm also sorry for any mistakes and feel free to leave some constrictive criticism and/or vote.

Xchris