Pretext IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Hi guys!
This is my Teen Wolf and Vampire Diaries crossover story, I really hope you enjoy it. DISCLAIMER This story will contain spoilers if you haven't seen up to when my story is set (written below)! Also I do not own any of the TW/TVD characters, I only own the characters and plot that I make up. The following things are important to read to understand the story and characters. You don't need to read the stuff in the brackets though, that stuffs not really important, haha. PLEASE READ, LIKE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. Enjoy!!

My story is set after season 6 of the vampire diaries and after season 3 of teen wolf (season 4 is a bit too complicated to mask in this story)
The whole thing will be written in Elena's POV, UNLESS I say otherwise. If there's a character that you want me to write a POV of then just let me know in the comments and I will do so ;)
Both the groups are the same age (from TW and TVD)
Elena is human and Tyler is a werewolf (we already knew that but I thought I'd remind you all)
Allison is still alive, (I know that she dies during season 3, but I want her alive, so she is)
Kira isn't in this story (I don't really like her SORRY, please don't hate me, just a personal preference)
Malia is in this story (I like her and want her in it, mainly because I live Shelley Hennig and I'm slightly bias to her so I like her character, but I do think Malia is a pretty cool character too)