I want you to stay, oooh.

SO THIS IS THE END. ITS BEEN A PLEASURE WRITING THIS BOOK. IT DIDNT TURN OUT THE WAY I EXPECTED WHEN I STARTED BUT IM OK WITH THAT. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT, COMMENTS, AND VOTES. THEY MEAN MORE THAN YOU KNOW. SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...LETS GET ON WITH THE SHOW.
* *******epilogue****** *
Rory admired the gorgeous dress her daddy let her use for her wedding. There was no other choice of what she would wear. She had been able to include parts of her daddy with his dress and parts of her mother with her hair accessories and the shoes her mom wore on her first date with Mitch. She was even able to have her papa included in the rose gold bracelet he had gifted to his husband on their wedding day. Mitch hugged his daughter close tearing up seeing how grown and beautiful she had become. The years had flown by.
Mitch remembered back to his own wedding day. He had been oddly calm as he walked on his fathers arm to his new husband. When the arched doors opened and Scott was revealed in his sapphire suit that made his eyes sparkle mitch almost ran down the aisle to him. He couldn't believe this gorgeous man was all his. The closer he got to Scott, the bigger each of their smiles got. When he finally reached him, Scott reached his hand out for Mitch and mike smacked it. "Hey mister he's not yours just yet be patient. He's mine just a little longer." Everyone giggled knowing mike was giving his new son in law a hard time but Scott was finding it hard to resist the urge to take Mitch into his arms and kiss him senseless. Finally the minister asked who was giving away this man and mike answered , "His mother and I " Mitch felt tears spring to his eyes as mike mentioned his Mom. When the cancer had finally taken her from her family, Mitch had been at her side kissing her hand and telling her it was ok to let go.
Nell had given him get love and wishes for he and Scott's future. "You marry that boy Mitchell. He has been meant for you since the day you met. Don't let him go." This had made Mitch smile as he remembered his moms final words. Mike turned to his son and kissed his cheek under his thin veil. "Your mom and I could bit be prouder of you. You are a strong and confident father, a caring and compassionate mother, and a catch for any man. We never wanted anything more than for you to find the person who could make all your dreams come true. I know I wasn't the most accepting when you came out but I couldn't imagine you with anyone better than Blondie over there." Mitch giggled and hugged his dad. "Thank you dad. I love you so much."
Mike finally let Scott take his hand and he felt that relief that only comes from being with his match. Mitch took a deep breath and he was ready for this. He suddenly felt like his entire life this was what he was waiting for. Scott led him to their beautiful alter covered in all colors of lily and held him fast to his side. He leaned over and whispered in his ear. "You look stunning. That dress could not look better. The only way you could look more amazing would be later when I peel that dress off the gorgeous figure of yours." This could not end faster because now all either of them could think of was later as they lay bare on the beach and consummate their love.
Mitch was pulled back as the very man he was envisioning walked into their daughters bridal suite. Scott wrapped his arms around his husband in a sweet hug. Mitch dragged his hands along Scott's sides not willing to fully let go yet. "Our little girl has grown so fast." Scott said looking into his brown orbs. "You did a good job papa." Mitch told him with a grin. "You aren't too bad yourself daddy " As Scott winked at him suggestively making Mitch blush.
Rory slid between them to get a big hug from her dads. "You're both pretty damn awesome but save the nasty stuff for later it's my day." They laughed and squeezed their girl between them. They helped her get ready and led her to her amazing future husband. The wedding was gorgeous and Rory looked happier than she ever had. Scott and Mitch watched her become linked to the man who had stolen her heart. It was hard to let go of their little girl but they couldn't be happier with who she had chosen. It was unexpected but a perfect match.
They followed the couple out of the church and watched as they entered their limo to go to the reception. Before they got into the car they pulled each of their parents close. They gave them hugs and told them how much they loved them as the crowd dispersed to meet them for their celebration of marriage. "Daddy, papa, my new mom and dad in law, we have an announcement." Rory looked to her husband who smiled and slid his arm around her waist. Mitch and scott held hands as their daughter spoke. "Aaron and I are going to be parents. I'm pregnant." Mitch squealed with glee as scott broke out in tears. "Oh baby we ate so happy." They hugged their children again and let them get into their limo. Scott and Mitch turned to Aarons parents. "Can you believe it? We are going to be grandparents together." One of their best friends in the world smiled at them with his huge white smile ad his emerald eyes glowed with excitement. "Guess we better brush up on our lullaby's." He said in his deep voice as he walked with his wife to their car quietly singing. "There's a light in the hallway, so you know I'm here."