It's Given

Chapter 14

Travis shivered as Mitch's warm breathe cascaded down his neck like a lovers caress. "You keep talking like that I'll call you whatever you want." Mitch smirked. "If you think my words are nice wait until you see what I can do with a bed." Travis felt liquid hot heat rush through his body. "You want to get out of here?" Mitch nodded and whispered in Kirstie's ear that he was heading out with the sexy boy he had found. She smiled and gave him a thumbs up. She watched with worried eyes as they walked out sneaking gentle touches all the way to the door. She knew Mitch needed this but she couldn't help the part of her that wished he and Scott would just get over themselves and work it out.

Scott woke up in the arms of his lover and for the first time in a long time he knew he was with Alex. He had been amazing through all of Scott's bs and although he didn't plan it, he was really developing some real feelings for him. He continued to live at the placed with Mitch because although he knew deep down they couldn't be together he held on to the hope that one day Mitch would change his mind. Besides the fact that Scott was madly in love with that little girl and there was no way he was giving her up for anyone. Alex had been so understanding and never raised a fuss about him living with the man he knew Scott wanted to be with. He had even let it slide when Scott called out Mitch's name in his dreams begging him to give him another chance. Alex would hold him until his tears subsided and give him the comfort he needed.

Alex truly was a dream man. If Scott wasn't so caught up in his need for Mitch, he could really see Alex being that prince charming every guy or girl wished for. The feelings for Mitch were not gone but they were pushed far back into the recesses of his mind. Scott decided as he held Alex close and felt him settle into his embrace that he was going to stop hoping for that change. He was going to embrace the amazing man he had in his bed and who was creeping into his heart. He leaned his head down to kiss him firmly on the lips and began a session of slow gentle love making that would send them both over the moon.

Mitch sighed as Travis made his final thrust sending them both over the ledge of pleasure. "Damn Daddy you are amazing. How are you not snatched up already?" Travis breathed out as he pulled back to rest on Mitch's arm. Mitch smiled and licked his lips pretending to think. "Perhaps because I am a picky girl and I am very uncatchable." Travis grinned, "That sounded like a challenge to me and I accept." Mitch giggled as Travis flipped their positions getting them ready for another round.

Scott threw on some boxers to walk out and grab something to drink for himself and Alex. They had a hot and heavy session of love making and that was thirst making. Scott grinned to himself remembering hearing Alex sigh his name and being satisfied knowing he was a good enough lover to send Alex into overdrive. He walked into the kitchen to grab a water bottle and found a sight that made him feel like he could breathe fire. Mitch was pressed against the countertop and a thin guy was behind him grinding into his tiny frame making Scott scream with jealousy. "Who the fcuk are you and what are you doing with my boyfriend?" Scott screamed out grabbing the guy by the shoulder and yanking him from Mitch.

Mitch reached and pulled Travis from Scott's grasp. "I don't know what you are thinking Scott but I am not now nor have I ever been your boyfriend. This is Travis and he showed me a hell of a time last night. You have no right to act this way. Don't you have your own Adonis waiting for you in there?" Mitch asked angrily. "Actually I am waiting right here and you are wrong Mitch, he doesn't have anyone waiting for him." Scott turned to look at Alex with shock as he walked back into the bedroom to pull on his clothes and grab his belongings. Scott looked back at Mitch talking quietly with Travis and had to decide where he was needed. He finally knew he had to go to Alex because Mitch was a lost cause at this point.