I Threw My Hands in the Air, Said Show Me Something

A/N HEY EVERYONE SORRY THIS CHAPTER ENDS A LITTLE WEIRD. I DIDN'T GET THAT SENSE OF AN ENDING I USUALLY FEEL SO IT WAS KIND OF ABRUPT. HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS.

Chapter 3

            Nell walked out in the hall to call Chloe and let her know how Mitch reacted. She wanted to warn her that he was apprehensive about everything and to make sure she was sensitive to him being worried and scared. While she was out in the hall Scott pulled Mitch into his arms for a hug. "I'm sorry for how I reacted I'm just worried about you that's all." Mitch smiled at his best friend feeling those emotions stir again, "It's ok Scotty I know it came from a good place. I'm really glad you're here. Will you help me meet her? I'm really scared." Scott smiled and hugged him again laying his chin on the top of Mitch's head. "Of course Mitchie I'll be right here always."

            Nell came back into the room and found the boys hugging and both looking so happy with the other in their arms. She shook her head wishing they would finally get it together and see that they were meant to be. Hopefully this little girl would bring them together and they could form a family together. There was nothing she would want more than for Scott to make her son happy. "Hey guys they are on the way over. It won't be long the hotel is just across town." Mitch nodded and thanked his mom. He excused himself to go freshen up and get his head around the idea that he could be meeting a child he never expected to have. He really never thought of having children. He had known he was gay from a very early age. It wasn't that he didn't think it was possible just not for him. What if he didn't like her? He had worked at a day camp for kids when he was teenager and he hated it. What if they didn't connect? Could he turn away his own flesh and blood because he didn't know how to be a parent?

            A knock came on his bathroom door as he starred at himself in the mirror contemplating his entire life from the moment Chloe left to this very moment. He opened the door to see Scott's pale blue eyes staring back at him. "You ok Mitchie you look a little pale." He smirked, "Coming from you that's pretty funny there Charles." Scott pretended to be offended and popped his hip out. "Just because I'm pale almost all the time doesn't mean you have to compare me to our ghostly friend from the hotel Carrie." Mitch laughed and was glad his friend was able to take his mind off everything going on. It helped calm his nerves. "Thank you for always being there Scotty. I don't know how I would make it through times like this without you. Why didn't we ever get together?"

            Scott was shocked by Mitch's question and stopped all movement to see if he was serious. He was smiling but there was no indication that he was joking. He moved towards him and placed his hand palm up on Mitch's face cupping his small jawline. They looked into each other's eyes looking for the warmth and love they had been searching for all their lives. When Scott looked deep into Mitch's eyes he felt like he could see and feel his soul. This man was so much of what he wanted and he couldn't understand how they hadn't managed to become one long before today. He wasn't sure what was going to come from today's events but he refused to go another minute without feeling those lips against his. He leaned down still cupping Mitch's jaw and gently brought their lips together for a small kiss. He felt his lips stick to Mitch's gently glossed lips as he pulled away pulling his bottom lip in under his teeth. Mitch's eyes were still closed from the kiss when he looked back to see what reaction he would get.

            Mitch slowly opened his eyes and starred back at his best friend and ideal man. He couldn't think straight after wanting those lips on his for so long. He pulled Scott back in for a deeper kiss running his tongue along his bottom lip. He squeezed Scott's supple aSs making him gasp giving Mitch the chance to slip his tongue into his mouth for a game of tonsil hockey. Scott met him stroke for stroke until they were breathless and hot. They pulled away confused about what just happened but excited for the new possibilities. Mitch smiled and smacked Scott on the butt before walking out of the bathroom looking hot and ravished but knowing there was someone important about to come into his life. He wasn't sure what to do with what just happened but he had to push it to the back of his mind while he got ready to meet his daughter.