Round and Around and Around and Around We Go

FINALLY AN UPDATE I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN A LONG WAIT AND IM SO SORRY FOR THAT. ITS BEEN A CRAZY FEW WEEKS. I GOT TO MEET OUR BB'S ON THURSDAY. IT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING TIME. I FEEL SO LUCKY THAT I GOT TO HAVE THAT. SO ANYWAYS I MAY POST MY PTX EXPERIENCE IF ANYONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT IT. SO AS I LIKE TO SAY....ON WITH THE SHOW

Mitch called his mom as he ran to his room working to keep his emotions in check. "Mom I have to get out of here. Can Rory and I stay with you for a while?" Nell didn't respond for a second, "Of course you are always welcome Mitch but whats wrong? I can tell you are crying." Mitch worked to stop his tears. "It's too much to explain right now. The short story is I need to get away from Scott and I need that distance. Can we go to the texas house?" Nell sighed, "Yeah we can but I want to give you a bit of advice before you make a rash decision. Running from your problems doesn't make them go away, it only makes them harder to deal with when you come back." Mitch knew she was right. "I know mom and you're right but all I want to do right now is take Rory out of this toxic situation and get my head on straight. Maybe with some time to think I can see where my life needs to go but for now I have to get away from him. I can't think when he is near. I want so badly to just drop all my hesitation and be with him but I can't." Nell sighed again, "Mitchie why can't you? Doesn't he make you happy? Don't you love him?" Mitch felt the tears begin again. "Yeah I do that's the problem."

Scott lay in his bed unsure what to do. He wanted to go after Mitch and make him see things his way. He knew they were supposed to be together. That boy was his complete match. Scott let his excitement work its way down before finally lifting off the bed and getting dressed. He couldn't just let Mitch run out like that. He wouldn't be happy until he knew he tried everything possible to have this man as his other. Scott pulled on his favorite beyonce shirt hoping it would give him some good luck and a pair of basketball shorts. He walked quietly to Mitch's room not wanting to wake Rory. He didn't knock on the door because he was pretty sure Mitch wouldn't answer and he didn't want to give him a chance to lock him out.

What he found made his tears spring from his eyes and his legs give out. Mitch had pulled all his belongings from his room. Everything was gone. Scott felt his sobs rock his body into a state of utter hysterics. He lifted himself up and ran full force to Rory's room to find it the same. He ran to the every room of the house begging to find them or a note or some kind of answer to what was happening. He was panting and sobbing when he finally sat on the couch and pulled out his phone. He tried to call over and over with no answer. Finally his last ditch effort was to text.

S: WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE TELL ME THIS DOESN'T MEAN WHAT I THINK IT DOES?

M: JUST LEAVE US ALONE. YOU CAN HAVE THE APARTMENT I WILL STILL PAY MY HALF UNTIL YOU FIND A ROOMATE. WE ARE FINE.

S: IM NOT FINE. I NEED YOU BOTH. DON'T JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS MITCH. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE WITH ME I WILL LEARN TO LIVE WITH THAT. I WILL EVEN LEARN TO LIVE WITH YOU BEING WITH THAT IDIOT YOU BROUGHT HOME BUT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU AND RORY. PLEASE I'VE LOST EVERYTHING DON'T TAKE THIS FROM ME.

M: YOU TOOK IT FROM YOURSELF DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR SH!T ON ME SCOTT HOYING.

S: YOU'RE RIGHT I AM 100% TO BLAME. I WILL TAKE ALL THE FAULT. JUST DON'T LEAVE ME. LET ME MAKE IT RIGHT. I WILL BE GOOD I PROMISE.

M: ITS TOO LATE FOR THAT. GOODBYE SCOTT HAVE A NICE LIFE.

S: MITCH NO PLEASE. I NEED YOU. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU

S: PLEASE ANSWER ME.

S: MITCH THIS IS NOT A LIFE WORTH LIVING WITHOUT YOU.

S: I CAN'T DO THIS.

S: I LOVE YOU.

Mitch turned off his phone after he sent the last message. He knew if he kept reading the messages from Scott he would change his mind. He would turn around and go running back into his arms. He couldn't do that. He had to do this for not only himself but for Rory. She needed a stable home and whatever was going on between he and Scott was not what she needed to deal with. Mitch squeezed her tight against him as the plane began its ascent to both their homes. It was going to be hard leaving that life behind but it was necessary. Mitch just hoped Rory could handle being back where her life was with her mom and that he could make her the happiest girl in the world. She leaned her head on his shoulder and looked up at him with her big blue eyes. "I love you daddy." Mitch felt the tears begin again. "I love you too baby girl. We are going to be happy I promise." Rory smiled at him. "I know daddy but when will Scotty come live with us." A sob escaped his soft lips. "You don't worry about that princess just get some rest daddy's here." Rory closed her eyes and Mitch felt his heart be slowly ripped out with each mile he put between himself and the love of his life.

�����Ȗ]��k