Not really sure how to feel about it.

Chapter 26

Mitch woke up to Scott's head cuddled into his neck breathing onto his chest making his skin goosebumps where his soft breath hit. He smiled and scooted himself just a little closer loving the feeling of Scott being so wrapped up in him. Scott's arms that were around his waist closed in just a little tighter and Mitch sighed in perfect bliss. He tried to go back to sleep but he was wide awake. He wasn't used to getting a lot of sleep with their schedule but they had slept for a good 8 hours after their little excursion in the bathtub. Mitch pulled his phone from the nightstand and started scrolling through his social media. He saw pictures of Scott and Alex kissing all over his timeline.

He felt anger start to fill his body again but this time it wasn't directed at his amazing sexy lover. It was all for Alex. He didn't think he could hate anyone as much as he hated him right now. He had thought Alex was such a nice guy. He put up a good front to look good for everyone but deep down he was a horrible person. Anyone who would work that hard to break up a happy relationship had some serious issues. Mitch started to slip out of Scott's embrace trying not to wake him up but needing the space to pace and calm his nerves. Scott felt him move away and pulled him back to him.

Mitch sighed but kissed Scott on the forehead. His blue eyes fluttered open and he looked at his boyfriend who had a strange look on his face. Scott lifted up on his elbow and looked at Mitch closely. "What's wrong baby? Did I not do enough last night?" Mitch giggled and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. "You were perfect as always Daddy. It's not you it's just Alex's little stunt yesterday seems to have gained some popularity." Mitch showed Scott his timeline. Scott growled in frustration. "You know what let's give them some scomiche to think about. We don't have to confirm anything but we can throw them off this train of thought." Scott pulled out his phone and turned on snapchat. He pressed his face against the side of Mitch's neck while he was still scrolling through his timeline heartbroken over people believing Alex's lies.

Scott snapped a picture and labeled it 'drunky for the first time in 11 days'. He sent it into the world and couldn't wait to see the reaction from the fans. Mitch got the notification that he had a new snap and watched it. He giggled and kissed him. "Delete that crazy. I love that you are trying to smooth things over but as long as I know I have you that's what matters most. We will tell the fans eventually but for now let them think what they want." Scott kissed him back. "If you're sure baby." Mitch nodded and Scott deleted the snap before it could spread too far.

Mitch finally shut off his twitter and scooted down to be face to face with Scott. They stared into each other's eyes for what felt like hours before Mitch finally spoke. "I know we have the day off but I need to go get my stuff from the other room. Mommy has no clothes here and that just won't do." Scott smiled, "I fail to see the problem." Mitch giggled and smacked him playfully on the shoulder. "You are horrible you horny thing." Scott just shrugged but got up off the bed stretching. "Well I guess if you're going to leave me the least I can do is get cleaned up. I'm gonna take a shower. Feel free to bring that hot little bod in here when you get back." Mitch put his first finger up to his mouth as if he was thinking. "I'll take that into consideration." Scott smirked and started towards him. Mitch knew that look and ran for the door but he was just a second too late. Scott caught him and started to relentlessly tickle him. He didn't stop until tears were streaming down Mitch's face. He smacked Scott on his bare chest making him hiss. "You suck." Mitch said as he wiped his eyes. Scott stuck his tongue out at him. "You love it when I suck." Mitch rolled his eyes and headed to the room to get his things and check out.

Mitch walked into the room and started to move around packing his bags that he had unpacked the night before. He was almost angry at himself for being so stupid and feeding into the craziness that Alex tried to start. He shook his head as he walked into the bathroom and got all his toiletries packed up again. Mitch checked over the whole room and made sure he didn't miss a thing before grabbing his bags and getting ready to wheel them from the room. As he walked towards the door it opened in front of him. Mitch didn't think anything of it. He just figured it was the cleaning lady and turned to make sure his bag hadn't fallen off his carry on. When he turned back around he barely had a chance to react before he was knocked in the head with something hard and his world went black.

Scott took his time in the shower hoping Mitch would take him up on his offer. He washed very slowly and when he couldn't stall anymore he just sat under the hot water letting it cascade down his back and warm his muscles. Eventually it got to the point that the water was running cold. He was somewhat disappointed but figured Mitch had gotten caught up in getting his stuff or maybe was talking with someone and it took longer than he thought. He came out of the bathroom stark naked hoping to surprise Mitch and get in another quickie before they went out exploring.

He looked everywhere in the room but Mitch was nowhere to be found. Scott checked the closets and drawers and none of Mitch's stuff was there. There was no way he was still packing he didn't have that much that wasn't already on the bus. Scott pulled on some sweatpants and a tank top and slicked his hair back throwing a snap back on. He slipped on his shoes and headed down the hall thinking maybe he would see Mitch talking to someone. The hall was completely empty. Scott had no idea what room Mitch had so he took the elevator down and went to the concierge desk. "Hello my name is Scott Hoying. I am looking for Mitch Grassi's room please." The lady looked at the computer and told Scott the room number. He thanked her and made his way over to wait for the elevator. She called out to him. "Oh by the way your other friend is up there also." Scott's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. No way was anyone up yet and if they were they would have come to his room. No one knew what happened between Scott and Mitch the night before. "I'm sorry ma'am who is up there?" She smiled, "I didn't catch his name. He was very handsome and tall. Dirty blonde hair, kind of looked like he could be related to you." Suddenly Scott knew exactly who it was and he couldn't get upstairs fast enough taking the stairs two at a time hoping beyond hope there was some good left in the man he had adored.

,