Makes me feel like I can't live without you.

*†*****BEAR WITH ME KIDS IM TYPING THESE OUT ON MY PHONE SO THE ERRORS AND TYPOS WILL PROBABLY BE IN ABUNDANCE. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE ENJOYED THIS STORY. ITS FINALLY COMING TO ITS END. ITS BEEN QUITE A JOURNEY. THANK YOU ALL FOR STICKING OUT MY WRITERS BLOCK AND IF YOU LIKE THIS SEND ME SOME VOTES AND COMMENTS. I LIVE FOR THEM. LOVE YOU ALL AND ON WITH THE SHOW*****

Scott blinked a few times before Mitch's words sunk in. "Oh sh!t Mitch are you sure. What do we do?" Mitch sat back in his legs and held his head in his hands. "I don't know Scott. How do we explain this?" Scott sat down in the floor next to Mitch. "We need to be sure." Scott leaned over Alex's unmoving form. He put his ear close listening for any sounds coming from him. He listened as closely as he could. He felt relief flood him as he heard small breaths escaping his bloody mouth. He leaned back again and could see his chest rising and falling with each breath. Mitch still hasn't looked up. Scott placed his hand on his knee. "Mitchie, he's OK. He's breathing. Its going to be OK."
Mitch looked up as saw Alex starting to shift letting out a groan. He clamored up into the bed in fear of Alex retaliating against him. Scott stood and crossed his arms watching Alex slowly sit up and grab his head. "Fcuk wth happened?" Scott crouched down to get eye level with him. "You tried to fcuk my boyfriend and I punished you for it." Alex looked at him like he had three heads. "I don't know what you're talking about Scott. I would never do that." Scott stood up and climbed over the bed helping Mitch stand. He was still stripped of his clothes and tried to cover himself as best he could but Scott wanted Alex to see exactly what he did.
Alex looked at mitch with sorrow and regret in his eyes. "Why is he naked and what happened to him?" Scott scoffed in frustration. "You had him tied to the bed. You were about to take advantage of him when I walked in. You wanted to hurt him. What's wrong with you Alex?" Alex looked at Scott as tears filled his eyes. "I wish I knew Scott. I truly don't. It just made me crazy thinking of you with him. You should be with me. How can you just drop me like that? I thought you loved me?"
Scott stood confused between anger and sadness. "Alex I did love you. I loved you very much but this side of you is disgusting. How can you think hurting Mitch would do anything to make me want to be with you? You knew from day one I feel about him. All I feel for you right now is hatred and anger. You hurt him. You scared him and you will fix it." Scott helped Mitch put some fresh clothes on as Alex watched on not speaking a word wincing as he touched his swollen face. "Get out of here Alex. Be glad I don't have you arrested. Consider it a final gift but if you ever go near my family again, ill make you pay for what you have done." Scott led Mitch from the room and to his.
Mitch climbed onto the bed and snuggled under the covers. Scott watched him disappear under them and the events of late hit him hard. He sat on the end of the bed heart heavy and pained. "Mitchie I'm so sorry. He never acted like that before. I don't know who that was. I can't believe he tried to..to.." Scott couldn't finish and felt fresh sobs wrack his body.
Mitch peeked out of the sheets and watched his boyfriend break down. He wanted to comfort him. He was so scared and worried but he needed something to make him forget about what just happened. There was only one thing he could think of that would take away some of the pain if only for a short time. It was probably a bad decision but screw it, he just wanted to feel better.
Mitch pulled himself from his blanket fortress and crawled down the bed to Scott. He molded his tiny body to Scotts from behind hugging him as tightly. Scotts arms tightened around Mitch's and his body started to relax into his touch. Mitch ran his hands up and down Scotts sides feeling him lean into his touch. He started to place small, light kisses to the back and sides of his neck. Scott sighed with relief. He was worried Mitch would hate him for what Alex did.
Scott pushed mitch away just enough to turn and take him into his strong arms. He laid down and pulled mitch with him. Scott leaned forward and kissed Mitch cheeks, forehead, too of his nose, and then his soft lips. Those lips were like pillows against his mouth. Scott never wanted this to end. Mitch pushed his hands on Scotts chest and used the leverage to sit up while straddling him. He lifted the hem of his shirt over his head revealing his smooth chest. Scott ran his fingers on the outline if his deadmau5 tattoo and Mitch shivered under his touch, goosebumps erupting over his chest and neck. Scott leaned up and licked the tattoo as Mitch's eyes went glazed over with desire. He kissed a trail from the tattoo as low as he could go before Mitch pinned him back down with his hands on his chest.
Scott smirked at Mitch with his sideways smile as he pulled his own shirt over his head with Mitch's assistance. Mitch started his way down from Scotts lips, lapping at and sucking his neck. He nipped st his collarbones making him cry out slightly. Mitch loved when he could surprise Scott. The sounds that escaped his mouth were like elective jolts of pleasure sent straight to his core. Mitch continued his way down licking lightly over each of Scotts nipples and blowing on the exposed skin making them bud and perk up. Scott started to squirm under his touch but Mitch stopped his onslaught and looked up at Scott with stern eyes. "Don't you move a muscle without my permission. Do you understand me?" Scott nodded and giggled like a little kid. "Yes sir daddy sir." Mitch laughed, "that's a new one having anyone call me daddy. I might get used to that."
Scott smiled again and whispered lightly, "dddaadddddddyyy" Mitch closed his eyes and enjoyed the words he usually used for Scott. He then began his trail back to his favorite place. He ran his tongue down the middle of Scotts stomach, stopping every few inches to breathe his cool breath onto the damp skin. Scott squirmed and fought the urge to tangle his hands in that silky hair pushing Mitch onto his aching member and making him take it all. Mitch unbuttoned Scotts pants and slid them down his legs pulling his leopard print boxers off with them. He climbed back up Scotts body peppering his legs with kisses and caresses of his tongue and lips. Scott was practically salivating by the time Mitch finally reached his prize. He lapped at the tip seeing Scotts hips rise with the action. Scott looked at him with a pleading gaze, "please mitchie I feel like I'm going to explode here." Mitch smiled, he sat up and crossed his arms, "call me that name again and I'll think about it." Scott couldn't think straight and he wasn't sure what he meant. Then it dawned on him. "Please suck me daddy. Show me what I need. Show me you're the only man for me." Those were the exact words Mitch needed and he went crazy pleasing and teasing his man before he unloaded into his mouth exploding with a slew of cuss words and screams. Mitch almost lost it just seeing Scott get off but that was not enough for Scott. He wanted to relay the favor.
After they were both unbelievably satisfied and spent they laid in each others embrace. Scott was on his side as Mitch nuzzled into the crook of his arm resting his head on his amble bicep. He kissed Scotts sexy pec and snuggled in deeper and inhaled Scotts freshly washed scent. "I love you so much Scotty. I don't know what I would do without you." Scott angled his head down to take Mitch's lips against his own. He looked deep into his eyes. "You will never have to know. We are a family now. You, Rory, and me, forever. No one can separate us again. You're mine forever." Mitch grinned as his eyes gave way to exhaustion and sleep pulled him into pleasant dreams of their beautiful future together.