I Want You To Stay

Chapter 21

Mitch and Scott crashed through the apartment door, lips locked in a tight embrace. Scott kicked the door shut behind him not worrying about engaging the lock in his heated make out session with the man he had missed so much. He walked Mitch backwards to the couch and laid him down gently as he spread his tall form over him. Mitch smiled as their kiss broke and Scott made his way down his neck licking and sucking causing the most beautiful moans he had ever heard. Mitch's hands ran through Scott's hair pulling lightly as he worked his neck and lower earlobe.

Scott pulled back and looked at Mitch with nothing but passion in his eyes. "You, me, bedroom now." Mitch giggled as Scott picked him up and threw him over his shoulder carrying him into the bedroom. "My caveman." Mitch joked as Scott threw him down on the bed and stripped his shirt off. He slowly let his pants down revealing his impressive package. Any joking manner in Mitch's head was dissipated as he looked onto the most beautiful johnson he had ever seen. He had been with Scott before but it had been so long this felt like the first time all over again.

Mitch was slightly nervous not only of Scott's size but of what would happen with them. He pulled himself from his thoughts as Scott pulled off his last garments and went to work getting Mitch into his birthday suit. Mitch stopped him as he stood and pushed Scott onto the bed. He walked over to the radio putting on Beyonce crazy in love (the sexy version). Mitch turned and smiled at Scott as he slid over to the bed and stood in front of him. He twisted his thin body from side to side as he slowly pulled his shirt over his head letting it drop to the ground as he bit his fingertip. Scott was practically salivating at the show Mitch was putting on for him.

Mitch turned and bent over to pull of his shoes showing Scott the money shot of his beautiful little a$s but as Scott leaned forward to touch Mitch stepped forward smiling. He wagged his finger at him and shook his head. Mitch put his hand on Scott's chest pushing him back on the bed and straddling his naked waist. He grinded down on him as he ran his arms over his head body rolling making Scott squirm with need. Mitch flipped his hair around in a circle bouncing slightly on Scott's erect member and that was all he could take. He flipped Mitch over and started to kiss his slightly hairy chest.

Scott never told Mitch but he loved when his chest was hairy. He knew Mitch enjoyed having a shaved chest and he was adorable either way but there was something so sexy about those little patches of hair littering his perfect and firm body. Scott licked around his nipple watching it bud in front of him before sucking it between his small lips. Mitch arched with the sensation sighing. Scott grabbed at his jeans unbuttoning them and sliding them down Mitch's legs. He found Mitch ready and waiting and slid his hand over his aching member up and down.

Mitch's breath caught in this throat as Scott working his hand over him. Mitch was getting to the point of no return and looked at Scott with begging eyes. He smiled showing his beautiful laugh lines that Mitch loved so much and finally pulled his underwear off and throwing it across the room haphazardly. Mitch giggled but was quickly quieted to a soft moan when Scott began to take him into his mouth working his tongue around the head before sliding all the way down and swallowing. The feeling of his throat muscles working against him made Mitch come undone and he shot down his throat screaming out his name in intense pleasure.

Scott smiled and slowly pulled off of him licking his lips. He slid back up Mitch's body ravishing his neck again and leaving a beautiful mark to remember this night by. This was going to be a night of many if Scott had his way. He didn't want to rush but his need was taking over his logistics. Scott turned Mitch to his side and lay behind him rubbing his throbbing member against him. Mitch moaned and begged for Scott to give him what he needed. Scott grabbed the lube he had slid under the pillow when they got there and slicked it onto his fingers. He slid one finger into Mitch as he nipped and licked at his neck and ear.

Mitch was in ecstasy. He started to grind back into Scott's finger and was surprised when he slid a second and third finger in. He gasped and Scott stopped his movement. "Are you ok?" He whispered in his ear making goosebumps erupt over his skin. "I'm more than ok Scotty. I am in heaven. The only thing to make this better is when you give me all of this." He reached down and grabbed Scott's d***. Scott let out a long breathe and removed his fingers slowly. He spread the sticky substance over his aching johnson and lined himself up to take his man.

Mitch sighed out as Scott entered him slowly holding him close. When he was buried as deeply as he could be, he sat for a second letting him adjust. Mitch nodded and Scott started to thrust slowly and deeply. He had his arms wrapped around Mitch and held him closely to his chest as he worked against him building him up and then resting. Scott wanted this to last forever. Mitch had his head thrown back onto Scott's shoulder uttering expletives as Scott hit his sweet spot. He wound his arm back around Scott's head loving the feeling of being the small spoon to this gorgeous tall hunk of a man. Mitch bumped back into Scott causing more friction making Scott grunt as he started to really get into it. He slid his hands down to Mitch's hips and started to go faster and harder.

Mitch screamed out as he stroked himself hard getting ready to c*m again. Scott felt his release building up. "Mitchie I'm not gonna last much longer." Scott breathed into his ear. Mitch nodded in agreement as he stroked himself harder getting ready to explode. Scott screamed out as he thrust one final time finding his release. Mitch met him stroke for stroke and came soon after him hollering out his name. They held each other close as they came down from their high wiping the sweat from Scott's brow Mitch smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I've missed you so much." Scott smiled back at him and kissed him. "I missed you too baby. You have always been the one for me. I can't believe I finally have you to myself."

They heard someone clear their throat and looked up to see Alex's tall frame taking over the doorway. "Well looks like you made up your mind Scott. You should be happy you screwed us both over now. You can have him Mitch who needs someone who spreads it around like he does." Alex walked over and slapped Scott across the face and turned quickly to hide his tears as he ran from the room. Scott jumped up and chased after him cornering him at the door. "Alex wait you don't understand." Alex looked him clear in his eyes. "I understand perfectly. I was a placeholder until you got Mitch back. Now you got him and I am nothing." Scott looked back at Mitch wrapping himself in his sheet and then back at Alex. He was so confused. In his bed was the man of his dreams that he had wanted for so long and right in front of him was the man he didn't know he needed until he got him. Who was the right choice? Who should Scott be with?