Chapter 46: Canada?!

"WHOO!" All I could hear was the crowd around us cheering, but all I could feel were his lips pressed up against mine. Our lips moulded together perfectly.

His other hand curled around my neck as mine around his shoulders. He kissed me passionately, as if he would never get this opportunity again. My whole body was draped against his. My lungs were begging for air, but my heart didn't want it to stop.

His tongue enters my mouth and I can't help, but moan. The ends of his fingers painfully dig into my neck and back, but I ignore it as the sensation of his kiss was too over whelming. Heath bites my bottom lip just before his grip loosens and he backs away breathing heavily.

I wanted to yell no. But I was lost at words. My mind was in over drive trying to take the moment in. Did that just happened? Did he just kiss me? In Time square, New York? At midnight of new years? Holy.

I look at Heath who was deep in thoughts; staring at the snow covered ground. "They went past us." He states not looking up. What?... Oh. The men.

I breathe heavily. I turn around to hide my rosy cheeks, and the stretched out smile on my lips. But my moment was lived too short. My eye's were tearing up as realization hit.

He kissed you so they couldn't see us. He was just covering. Why would he play me like that? Did he not feel anything? I blink my eyes dry, and turn back around to Heath's curious eyes.

"We should get going." Heath yells through the noise I nod not wanting to risk the fact that my voice might crack.

I look around at all the people celebrating. I grin in the effort to mask my true emotions. "Not just yet!" I run away blending into the crowd. I speed past people not caring about saying sorry towards a club I spotted. I could faintly make Heath's voice out of the crowd behind me, but I neglect it as I run in past the security.

The music was pumping through the room, and people were dancing like there's no end to their happiness. I run towards the bar. "Make me seven shots please." I state. I look behind me, but Heath's no where in sight. "Make it strong." I add. The dark headed bar tender, who was pretty cute might I add, nods.

He makes one by one, and I drink them as they come. One after another I eventually lose count, and any thoughts that were running through my mind disappear. My lungs were getting compressed as I had a hard time breathing in this tight space, but like everything else tonight I decided to overlook it, and tumble onto the dance floor.

The song On My Own by TroyBoi was blaring through my ears as I jumped to the beat of the song. I was carelessly dancing as I felt a pair of hands slip around my waist, and pull me up against their front. I felt a hot breath trail down my neck. "What is such a beautiful thing like you doing all alone on new years?" His voice was very deep, and husky. I turn around in his arms.

I smirk as I see a muscular guy around six feet tall. He had black hair, dark brown eyes and light coloured skin tone. "Who said I was alone?" I had to yell through the music.

He smirks. "Not me." His hands trail up my sides, and I move back so that I can curl my arms around his shoulders.

"Let's enjoy the night!" I yell as I start dancing with him. My dress was getting torn from people stepping on it, but I didn't care. All I could feel was my heart thumping against my chest with the beat of the music as I let my body be controlled by the handsome stranger.