Chapter 34: History

"Okay Princess we've been shopping for five hours now and I'm drowned in bags can we go?" Heath complains.

After I ate, we started shopping again and this time I actually bought stuff like a lot of it. Heath made a deal with me saying if he carries all my bags he gets to annoy me as much as he wanted. So I took it, to be honest he hasn't been that annoying mostly because he's tired of carrying the bags around.

I was done shopping an hour ago, but it was funny seeing him struggle. I volunteered to carry some of the bags, but he said something about keeping his word and a man's pride. "Princess?" Heath asks.

"Yeah, yeah we can go I'm done." I reply. We walk down to the parking lot and towards his car. He puts everything in the trunk and I didn't miss seeing two perfectly wrapped gifts laying in there. "Oooo is that mine?!" I ask like a kid. I reach for it, but Heath smacks my hand away," Ow!" I frown.

"Maybe, maybe not." He says before slamming the trunk shut.

"Aw! Come on!"

"Nope." He smirks getting in the drivers seat.

I walk over to the passenger side and sit down. The smirk is still plastered on his face," I was done shopping an hour ago." And his smirk gets transferred to my face as my scowl to his.

"Bitch." I hear him mumble to himself.

"Ah did you say something?" I ask smirking.

"No." He growls. Heath starts the engine and starts driving.

"Where are we going?" I ask since it's only four.

"To the movies." He says.

"Ooo what movie?" I ask.

"Scorch Trials."

"Seriously?! Oh my god I loved the first movie and Dylan O'brien." I sigh. Dylan is hot. Heath chuckles at my response.

"The chicks hot too." He smirks. Why is he smirking?!

"The girl is not hot she's simply cute." I protest.

"You're a girl you would say that."

"And you're a guy. You call every girl hot."

"Not you." He says and I can't help, but feel a little hurt by his statement. It's just Heath, right? I shouldn't care what he thinks. I don't reply to him and the rest of the ride goes quietly.

Heath pays for the tickets and I don't argue with him. I didn't even feel like talking to him. The whole theatre was packed except for two seats at the very top. Heath climbs up the stairs and I follow him.

I always feel awkward walking up the stairs or down when the theatre's packed because I can tell everyone's looking at us.

After saying "excuse me" about twelve times and making someone almost drop their food, we finally it make to the seats.

*********

The movie was great and the best part was that I didn't have to talk to Heath during any of it. I'm not mad that Heath doesn't think I'm hot or maybe he does I don't know, but it still kind of hurt and I won't let it go so easily.

It's seven thirty now and Heath has decided for me that I am hungry, and is taking us to a restaurant.

Once we get there the usher takes us to a table and I start scanning the menu. The restaurant wasn't big, it was small and decent.

The waiter comes," My name's Noah I will be your waiter today what could I get for you guys tonight?"

"Italian pasta with tomato and coke as the drink." Heath answers.