Chapter 7

"What was that all about?" I groan asking Luke.

"What?"

"You two. What's wrong with you two?" I ask emphasizing two each time.

"Oh that." I nod like a bobble head." Nothing. I actually don't know, we've just never got along."

"Okay..." I say unassured. I know there's way more, but I'm not going to push it.

"Do you want me to drive you back to the dorm?" Luke asks. I look at the time. Three forty four.

"Yeah, it would be very much appreciated actually."

"Haha," he chuckles," Let's go then, your highness." He winks. I laugh and we walk to his car, or may I say an effing Ferrari.

"That's your car?"

"Yup. I mean my dad's I'm just borrowing it for as long as I stay at campus."

"Oh." We both get in and he drives us home. We stop at Ricardo's again, because it's his favourite restaurant too. That place is really famous. We ate tacos and talked more. I found out that he has two older sisters. One of them has two kids, and the other one is traveling the world with her boyfriend. He didn't really seem suspicious like he was lying about anything, but he just doesn't feel right to me. And even Heath knows.

We were now sitting outside of the girls dorm in his car. "Thanks for taking me out for dinner and driving me home."

"Yeah no problem. Do you wanna hang out some other time?"

"Um, you're a great guy and all Luke, but with what happened today between Heath and you I just don't want to get in the middle of it. I just think it's best that we don't really hang out much just for a while. And it's not because Heath told me to."

"Yah, no it's totally fine I get it. If it were me in yourself place, I wouldn't wanna get in between anyone either. Enjoy the rest of your day."

"I will." I smile and get out of the car." Bye." He waves as he drives off.

I make my way into the dorm and up to my room. I drop my bag, and flop down on the bed exhausted by the events of today.

I take out my phone. I see that there were eighty two unread messages. I keep them unread, because most of them were from Jen, Kylie and unknown numbers. From reading the notification bar they were all based on the same subject; Where are you? You're so stupid. Why are you with that kid? I got tired of reading them so I just messaged Jen telling her I'm at the dorm, and that I've already ate.

Since I have nothing else to do, I take a quick warm shower. I change into my practice clothes. Practice was going to start in an hour, and I'm not planning on going anywhere else.

I take out my credit card remembering that I still have to activate it. I dial the number and follow the procedure the machine tells me.

Soon it's six forty five, I grab my duffle bag making my way to the gym.

The hallways were ghostly as I walked through them. Peacefully walking down one of the halls, I get yanked into the janitor's closet by my arm and slammed into a wall. Shoot! This is getting old. Just by the grip I could tell who it was, so I don't bother trying to loosen it even though it was stopping the flow of my blood.

"Heath you seriously need to stop doing this. It's getting old." I sigh calmly.

"Hey, princess how was the day with Luke?"

"Fun actually. I don't even regret a second of it." I bite my lip.

"That's nice, but let me just warn you. When I tell you that something is dangerous, and to stay away from it. Then you do as you're told, or else you might get hurt."