Chapter 12

Squeezing through the crowded room, I make my way to the bar. I keep my breathing slow and steady to keep from having an asthma attack. I've had asthma my entire life and I've learned to cope with it. I haven't had an attack in a while and I would love to keep it that way mostly because I don't have my inhaler with me. It's in my duffle bag.

I sit on one of the chairs in front of the bar," A shot of Tequila please." The bartender nods making my shot. He slides it to me and I gulp it down in one try," How about two more?" I ask, and he starts making more. I drink the second and third.

"Hi." Ian says sitting beside me. I put the shot glass down.

"More please." I request.

"Are you sure you could take more?" Ian asks.

"Does it look like I'm drunk yet?" I ask being sober enough. I just feel a little buzzed right now.

"Just a little buzzed." He says.

"Exactly." I say grabbing another shot," I'm not drunk."

"I'm sorry for the prank. I shouldn't have done that specially only a couple of hours after I apologized for my first prank."

"No really?" I ask feeling a little more hazy, but I still force a fifth and a sixth. I have a very big capacity.

"Whow. Not judging you or anything, but I think you've reached your capacity."

"I-I'll be fine." I stutter under the alcohol's effects. Acting a little more drunk than I actually am won't hurt. At least not me. "And I'll forgive you if you leave me alone for like a minute or an hour." I say standing up, but I lose my balance. Ian catches me before I end up on the floor. Cheesy much.

I stand up blinking numerous times,"Th-thanks." I say seeing two of him. Oh shit. I might be a little drunk.

"Do you need some help I could take you to a room." He says and I nod not being able to take the bulging music.

He wraps his hand around my waist and I put my arm around his shoulder. He walks me to a room down stairs and sits me on the bed. I see a bottle of champagne on the table and grab it chugging it down. I cough as I chug too much. "Whow!" Ian says turning around and taking the bottle from my hand," Calm down."

"Hey! That's mine." Tears start to slip from my eyes. "Don't take that away from me!" I try snatching it back, but he pulls it away.

All of a sudden I feel dizzy and the urge to puke. I hold my stomach and mouth with my hands. I look at the garbage can on the other side of the room and run to it. I kneel down and puke. After I'm done, I lay down on the bed."Here." Ian says handing me a glass full of lemonade.

I thankfully take it and gulp it down. My vision was still hazy and my head started to throb. Ian sits next to me scratching the back of his head. I felt happy and excited for some reason," What is it?" I ask too cheerfully. He is acting way to weird maybe if I act drunk he'll tell me what's going on mostly, because he'll think I'll forget in the morning.

"Ah, you remember the dare right?"

"Yeah," I laugh looking down at myself," That's why I'm half naked." I state.

"Yeah." He laughs awkwardly," I was talking about my dare."

"Oh." I'm confused. I remember his dare, he had to give the hottest girl in the room a hickey. Oh fuck. I'm so sober right now."Did you do it?! Did you do it?!" I act excited to know if he did.

"No." He says not looking at me.

"Why?" I ask put my hand on his shoulder.

"Because the girl's you."