Chapter 19

"Hey, guys." I sit down at the table for lunch.

"Hey, how was class?" Kylie asks.

"Boring. Just like usual."

"Hey! I was there." Dylan butts in.

"That's why it was even more boring." I tease him. He rolls his eyes, kisses Kylie and sits down beside her.

"How was your day, yesterday?" Jen asks.

"It was good." I take a bite out of my pizza.

"Why weren't you answering my messages or phone calls yesterday?" Heath comes in and I roll my eyes. I put the pizza down and swallow whatever's in my mouth.

"I forgot it in my room and I still don't have it on me. DAD."

He fakes gasps," How dare you call me dad! In the wrong context." He grins picking up my pizza," This is mine now.

"Eew! My pizza!" I whine as he eats it with his mouth opening wide," That's gross!"

"You want it back?" He asks shoving it in my face.

"No! You keep your germs away." I scold and he continues eating.

"Okay, so where did Luke take you? Somewhere romantic?" Kylie wiggles her eyebrows.

"No, he took me home."

"He took you to Canada?" Dylan asks.

"No stupid. He took me to his house." Dylan and his brain.

"He took you to his house?" Jen asks with wide eyes," Did you have fun?"

"Yeah we watched a movie, played with his dog, ate and talked." I say and everyone starts laughing except Heath.

"Not that kind of fun." Kylie corrects.

"Ah-oh, nope. That was the only kind of fun we had." I lied.

"Really?" Jen asks," Because that bite mark under your lip and the hand print around your neck begs to differ."

My eyes widen in horror," What?!" Kylie brings out her phone and opens the camera. I grab it from her and see that there is a bruise under my lips shaped like teeth and a print of fingers around my neck.

"So do you mind explaining what happened?" Heath asks. I don't even dare to look at his expression.

"Ah.. he kissed me, and I kissed him back. We ended up on the bed, but something happened which caused me to stop. I told him I wasn't ready for a relationship. That's it." I try to sound innocent. Hey! I am innocent...

"So you have no feelings for him?" Kylie asks.

"No! I mean I might, but I don't know what I feel right now."

"What did he say?" Dylan asks.

"He said it's okay. We're fine now and I don't think I like him that way." I admit and everyone nods.

"Hey guysss." Ian comes in sensing the awkwardness. "So how was everyone's day?" He asks sitting beside Jen.

"My day had a good start. I'm not sure about the way it's going to end." I get up not bothering to pick up my empty tray.

They shouldn't be judging me because of that. It's not their lives, and why did I just tell them everything?! It's not even their business!

"Hey Princess?"

I turn around to see Heath, but I keep walking ahead. "What do you want Heath?"

"Are you okay?" He asks causing me to stop. That was kind of unexpected. I thought he would go beat up Luke now.