Chapter 18

I wake up to a constant ear blaring pounding on the door. I grab my pillow and put it on top of my head to lock out the noise. After a couple of minutes, it finally stops and I sigh in relief. The pillow gets yanked off my head," Hey!" I whine. I blink several times clearing my eye sight,"Luke?"

"Yup."

"What are you doing here?" I groan turning around in my bed.

"I was going to take you out today." He reminds me.

"Oh." My morning voice is very unattractive, but I could care less because all I want to do right now is sleep. No reply comes from him mnk he has left. I guess I spoke too soon, right when I'm about to fall into a deep sleep he slips his arms underneath me and picks me up bridal style.

"What are you doing?" I groan stuffing my head into his shoulder.

"Taking you to my car." I don't protest. I feel myself being seated in the car a few seconds later. Luke adjusts the seat belt and I wrap myself around with the blanket that was on me.

I hear the driver's door close and the engine starts. "You're just lucky I'm driving." He laughs.

"Mmhm." I mumble falling asleep in the moving car.

*********

"Riley, Riles, Riley..."

"Yeah?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"We're here." Luke says.

I look outside the window which displayed a huge a mansion outside of it. "You brought me to a mansion?" I ask.

"I brought you to my mansion." He smirks.

"Oh. Your house." I look at it again with awe," Shit, that's big and you're filthy rich."

"Thank you?"

"Your parents aren't home, are they?" I ask looking at myself currently wearing leggings, a hoodie and converse. I can't believe I fell asleep in my shoes.

"I don't know. I guess we'll find out." He sounds way too amused. He exits the car.

I get out of the car following him up the driveway. I run a hand through my messy hair trying to get the tangles out. "You look fine. Riley." He rolls his eyes as we stand in front of the doorway.

"You literally dragged me out of bed. I don't want your parents thinking I'm a hobo." He laughs opening the door. I'm so getting him back for this.

"Wow." I say looking at the two grand staircases coming down from the second floor. The house was amazing it looked like it was specially designed with the most antique and precious pieces of furniture.

"Dad." I hear Luke walk up to a man dressed very well in a suit and tie. He had specks of white hair and wrinkles around his eyes.

"Luke. What brings you here?" He asks.

"Just brought a friend over." He looks at me.

"It's nice to meet you Mr.Johnson." I say shaking his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I've heard a lot about you, Riley." He says sending chills down my back. It was like his words had double meaning. I let go of his hand and vaguely smile."I was actually going out."

"Oh, okay dad." Luke smiles and the middle aged man leaves. He really didn't seem that old maybe in his forties. "Riley, I'll show you my room." Luke says and I follow him up the staircase.

He walks me down the hall and opens the last door. His room was painted a very light peach colour. He had a huge king sized bed in the middle, his room was very clean and sophisticated for a guy. I sit down on his bed. "Hey, do you mind if I freshen up?"