"One more thing." Heath reaches behind his back and pulls out a gun. My brain goes numb at the sight. "Riley, please don't be scared."

"Uh- I-I'm not." I shake my head.

"I need you to keep this with you at all times." Heath takes my hand and settles the gun in it. Feeling terrified, shocked, and depressed, I stare at the gun in my hand. For Heath. I curl my fingers around the gun and intake the feeling I had the night before. I shake my head and tuck the gun in the back of my jean's waistband.

"Did you talk to Dylan?"

"Yeah, he wants me to call him one more time for some extra information. I'm going back in an hour." I nod knowingly.

"Where do you call from? Just curious."

"There's a phone booth close to Mcdonald's. It's about a fifteen minute walk from here." We both sit there anxiously waiting for the other person to talk. But I had no words left, my brain kept going back to the metallic object pressed up against my back. "Riley about last night."

"It's better if we don't talk about it. I mean you've already apologized."

"I did?" Heath asks," Why would I apologize?"

"You are talking about me killing that guy, aren't you?"

"No... I was talking about last night. In bed." Heath states.

"What happened in bed? I was sleeping alone and you were sleeping in your's."

"You're telling me you don't remember what happened?" Heath asks.

"No...?" I question. "Should I be worried?"

Heath takes a moment to think before he speaks. "No, haha I actually... fell! I fell off the bed and I thought you heard." He scratches the back of his neck.

"You fell?! Oh my god." I start laughing like crazy.

"Okay. That's enough." Heath scolds feeling embarrassed. Like who the hell falls off their bed? Heath! I burst out into another fit of laughter. "Fine then if you like laughing so hard. Let me at least give you a reason." Heath grins mischievously.

I sober up,"Uh, what?" I ask confused. Before I could react, Heath lunges for me. I let out a scream before landing on the couch. Heath straddles me and puts only enough of his weight down which would keep me down. "Get off me you monster!" I scream pounding my fists against his chest.

Heath grabs my wrists. I try to wiggle them out, but it's utterly useless. He tucks my wrists under the weight of his legs. "Now since you like laughing so much you should be in for a good treat." He smirks. His hands trail down my stomach.

Oh, no he's not! He starts tickling me and no matter the amount of urge I had to not laugh, all of it came crashing down. "He-Heath! Hhahahhahahahah- s-stop hhahahh!" He ignores my begging and continues. "Please s-s-stop!" He stops and a proud smirk covers his face. I glare at him. "Get off me!"

"Come on you can be more polite then that? Unless you want more?" My eyes widen in horror.

"You wouldn't?"

"Oh. I would." He grins. His hands hover over my stomach.

"Okay! Okay! Please get off me!"

"Come on better than that." He smirks. I glare at him and look at the black screen of the TV. "So you're not going to apologize, huh?" I can just feel the eagerness in his voice ready to torture me again. I prepare for the tickling to start, but an idea pops up in my head.

I look at him with a smirk covering my face now. His hands hover over my stomach and he stops at the sight of my smirk. I twist my hands under his legs. "What's going on in that head of yours?" He asks. "Shit!" He mumbles getting off me as I pinch him on the back of his leg.