Jessie J and Danny O'Donoghue Fanfiction

Jessie's P.O.V

it was the fir

st day of filming the voice season 2, i didnt want to be late, i got up from my bed had a shower and grabbed some breakfast before driving to the studios. I walked through the doors of the studio and was greeted by will "Hey Jess, long time no see and i must say your loking dope" he said with a cheesy grin "Hey will, awk your funny" i replied. We both walked through to the dressing rooms, Danny and Tom were already there, Danny said "Hey Jess, you look lovely" my heart rate increased he  just gave me a compliment without it being in a joking manor "thanks danny, you dont look to bad yourself" i replied with the biggest cheeser on my face. We all headed to our chairs, we had been listening to acts for hours but all i could think about was Danny i kept glancing over at him, he was making the cutest faces while listening to the acts, ive had a crush on him since the first series but no way a man like him would ever be interested in me.

Dannys P.O.V

 We were now half way through the first day of recording the voice season 2, i had secured lots of brilliant acts in my team, we were all having a great time, i kept getting distracted by jessie. She was stunning i kept getting lost in her eyes, i tried to sneak glances without her noticing, I really wanted to ask Jessie on a date but I doubt a girl as beautiful as her will even consider a date with me.

Will's P.O.V   

I was having a great first day back at the voice, the same 4 coaches were back and we were still having as much banter as last season. Danny and Jessie kept looking at each other they didnt notice one another looking at them but me and Tom certainly did, i knew they both liked each other. Danny had to ask Jessie out but i knew Danny had no confidence when it came to girls he really liked so i guess its my duty to set them up right? When the filming was finished for the day i sneaked into Dannys dressing room, luckily for me he was in the bathroom. I seen his phone lying on the couch I picked it up scrolled through his contacts, I found Jessie I texted her " Hey Jess, fancy coming round to mine for some dinner tonight need a catch up, sorry didnt ask you in person didnt want Will and Tom to jump to conclusions, anyway if you want to come to mines about 7:30 D xx" I lay the phone back down where i found it just as I did Danny walked out the bathroom.

Danny's P.O.V

I walked out the bathroom back into my dressing room, I seen Will placing my phone down I shouted "Oi Will what you up to?" he replied "Oh yeah, Danny I know you like Jessie" how did Will know I thought to myself was i that obvious? "I do not" I had do deny it "Danny i know you do Ive seen the way you look at her, thats why shes coming over to yours for some dinner tonight" will replied. It clicked thats why will was touching my phone, I had to act like i was angry but really i was happy as i could get some alone time with jessie to talk to her about the way i feel "WILL GET OUT MAN HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" "I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW GO AWAY". Will slammed the door behind him, i quickly grabbed my things and rushed home to get ready for tonight.