#105 You start to wear makeup

Niall:

You started to wear make up a little while ago. You thought it was normal that you wear a little bit of it now. It wasn't that much just a bit mascara and you started to put concealer on to cover your dark circles around your eyes. It was still natural so it became quickly to your every day routine. You haven't seen Niall for a while so your were excited to see him today. Knowing it would be too hectic at the airport you stayed home and waited there. As you see the familiar car driving up your driveway you started to run down the stairs. Just then the front door opens and Niall walks in. Quickly you run into his arms as he hugs you tightly. "How are you?" he asks as he pulls away from the hug. "Great." you say smiling as a little tear runs down your cheek. "No need to cry." he chuckles as he takes his thump and starts to wish around your eye to wipe away your tears. During the process he apparently wiped away a bit of your mascara. He looks confused at your face. "What?" you laugh still a bit in tears. "Are you wearing make up?" he asks as he takes a closer look. You nod your head yes not knowing why it is such a big deal. "But you're my baby sister." he whines. You laugh and hug him again. "But I still am. Just with make up." you tell him. "I swear if you attract boys then you throw this stuff away." he jokes but you know there's a little bit truth behind it.

Liam:

You and a few of your friends decided to try to wear make up. So as you went shopping together you also looked around the make up section. Each of you bought a mascara and a little bit foundation. As it was already dark Liam suggested that he would pick you and your friends up. As he arrives you all get into the car and he drives your friends home. As you're the only one left he turns to you. "So did you find something?" he asks and points to the bag. "Yes I did." you say suddenly a bit nervous as you never bought make up. "Great." he smiles as you two arrive home. Quickly you walk to your room to try out your new achievements. Sitting in front of the mirror you take out the mascara and open it before you put it on slowly. Just then your door opens. "Mum said dinner is ready." he says casually glancing from his phone to you. "What are you doing?" he asks confused and walks over to you. "N-nothing." you say avoiding his eyes. "Come on. Tell me." he laughs and chases you around your room. Finally he catches you and turns you around. "Wait. What do you have on your eyes." he asks as he studies your face. "Mascara." you mumble so he doesn't her a word. "What?" he asks again. You sigh and show him your hand with the mascara. "So you start to wear make up now." he points out. "You know you don't need it." he adds quickly. "We bought it together today." you explain. "Oh so that's what you bought." he smirks as you two walk downstairs.

Louis:

A lot of girls in your grade started to wear make up. You thought that it looks good on them and to be honest you wouldn't mind to cover up your skin imperfections. So one day you decided to buy yourself your first make up. After watching a few youtube tutorials you knew better how you should put it on. The next day you woke up a few minutes earlier so you'd have enough time to apply your make up. Happy with the result you walk downstairs to get breakfast. Just as you finished eating you put your plate away and Louis walks in. "What are you doing up?" he asks yawning. "Well I have to go to school in case you forgot." you laugh. "Right." he mumbles more awake now. "So I thought we could do something when you're back." he asks as he starts to prepare his own breakfast. "Sure." you say. As he turns around he looks confused. "What?" you ask as he keeps staring on your face. "Do I have something on my face?" you want to know but he shakes his head. "No but. Are you wearing make up?" You nod you head and shrug your shoulders. "Why not?" "Well you never wear it." he explains. "I know but all of my friends start to wear it." you answer him. "So? You don't have to wear it." he argues. "You're beautiful without it." he continues. You smile at his words. "Thanks but I like it. It's not too much right?" you ask as you turn to him. "Oh my god. I don't look like a clown." you start to panic and look for a mirror. "No." he laughs. "It's alright. But that's enough for a while." he states before leaving the kitchen.

Zayn:

"I can't believe he asked me out." you say smiling to your best friend. "I told you he likes you." she laughs with you. "Now. Do you know what you'll wear?" she asks you as you walk into your room. "I don't know. Maybe some jeans and a nice shirt?" you wonder out loud. She gives you a look and walks to your closet. "What about the nice summer dress? I know you'll love it and you look gorgeous in it." she tells you as she spots the dress. She pulls it out and shows it to you. "Maybe you're right." you sigh as you change into the dress. You walk over to the mirror. "So we have the outfit. Now your hair and make up." she announces as you walk into the bathroom. "You know I don't have make up." you mumble. "But I do. Come on. Only a little bit." she begs you. "Well then you have to do it. I have no idea how to do this." you chuckle. "Yes." she yells excitedly and starts to do her magic. As she's finished you take a look in the mirror. "I love it. It's not too much." you smile at her. She hugs you and you two start to walk to the front door as your date will be here any minute. "You're going out?" Zayn asks as he sees you two. "Yes. I have a date." you tell him smiling but he frowns. "A date?" he asks as he stands up and walks to you. You nod your head. "You're wearing make up? You never do." he states. "But it's a date." you whine at your brother. "And that boy will like you even more." he whines like you. "That's the point." you laugh and roll your eyes. "Why do you have to grow up." he sighs just as the doorbell rings. "Love you." you tell him and give him a kiss on the cheek before opening the door.

Harry:

It's not unusual that teens start to wear make up and so you're interested too. The only problem was you have no idea how to put it on correctly. Carefully you tried to put on foundation. After it you took a mascara for your eyelashes. You thought it looks a bit weird so you searched to find something to remove your make up. As you don't find anything you leave your room to look in the bathroom. On your way you walk right into the arms of your brother. "Hey. Slow down." he laughs and looks at you. "Wow. What happened to your face?" he asks shocked. "Thank you very much." you say annoyed. "I tried out make up." you mumble and push past him as he starts to laugh. "I'm sorry" he says still chuckling as you slam the bathroom door shut. You weren't fast enough to lock the door so Harry walks in. "I'm really sorry. It's just. You look interesting." he says carefully. "I know." you say grimly. "It looks so easy." you sigh as you start to remove it. "Well I think you don't need it but I mean you can ask your sister. I'm sure she helps you." he advises you. "Maybe you're right." you smile and turn to him. "And make sure to wear less. It was way to much." he says and gives you a side hug.