#35 Your 6 months old and sick

Louis:

"Guys. I need help," was what stood in the text Louis sent to the boys in a moment of panic with you screaming in his arms. Five minutes later, all the boys were sat in the living room, yelling over your constant crying. "I have tried everything! Fed her, changed her diaper, sung to her. I don't know what's wrong!" Louis whined desperately, rocking you back and forth. "Maybe she's sick. Have you checked her temperature?" Liam asked, causing Niall to stand up and nearly run to the bathroom to find a thermometer. When he came back, he threw the thermometer to Louis. "Here! Just make her stop!" he pleaded, putting his hands over his ears. Normally they would've laughed at Niall the drama-queen, but they were all ready to pull their hair out, one little hair at the time. Soon enough, Louis' groan somehow managed to cut through your cries. "Yeah. She's sick," he exclaimed. "I'll google what to do," Harry said, pulling out his phone. "Please do. I can't take this crying!" Zayn complained, head hanging off the couch. Hours later, you were finally sleeping in Liam's arms, after Louis had almost thrown you into his arms, claiming his puppy resemblance would calm you down. Liam had rolled his eyes, but he didn't mind now that you were finally asleep.

Niall:

"Make her stoooop!" Louis whined, dragging out the 'o'. Niall glared at him, bouncing you in his arms. "Wow, thanks Tommo that thought hadn't occurred to me!" Niall snapped. Harry looked between Niall and Louis with wide eyes. "Niall, calm down, it's not Louis' fault Y/N is sick," Harry said, long limbs flailing around in an attempt to break the glare-match Niall and Louis had started. Niall sighed. "Sorry," he mumbled, and Louis shrugged in response. "What do we do?" Zayn asked pacing the floor looking ready to rip his hair out, which was a statement to how annoying your cries were, seeing as Zayn would normally never hurt his beloved hair. "How would I know? I've never taken care of a baby before," Niall answered, pacing along with Zayn, humming under his breath in a feeble attempt to make you fall asleep. "I'll call Lou," Liam said, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief. "Lou? We need some help. Y/N is sick, and we don't know what to do," Liam greeted, and soon he hung up with a smile. "Here's what we have to do," Liam started, and soon you were fast asleep upstairs, and the boys were playing Fifa. "Thanks guys. I love her, but seriously," Niall groaned, resting his head on the back of the couch. Louis clapped his shoulder with a grin. "Don't think our Nialler will become a dad in the near future."

Harry:

"Calm down Y/N. The boys are here soon," Harry mumbled to you, walking around in the living room, trying to calm your six-months old form and stop the crying. "I know you're sick, but they'll help," he continued, suddenly stopping. "Did I really just say that?" Before Harry could go further insane and do something like answer himself, the door opened, and in stumbled four guys all sporting quiffs. "Help," Harry whined, giving you to the nearest person, which turned out to be Niall. He quickly passed you on to Zayn so he could clamp his hands over his ears. "I didn't even know she could scream this loud!" Niall yelled, only causing you to cry more. Zayn rolled his eyes, and started rocking you back and forth, singing lowly. "I've tried that already," Harry stated, falling down on the couch next to Liam who patted his head reassuringly. Zayn ignored him in favor of walking into the kitchen. They all listened as your voice faded out, and soon Zayn's voice was the only noise. The boys crept into the kitchen to see what Zayn was up to now, and found him standing in the middle of the room, smiling softly and affectionately at the sleeping bundle in his arms. Louis opened his mouth to say something sarcastic, but Harry smacked a hand over his mouth and dragged him back to the living room, urging the boys to follow him to leave you and Zayn alone.

Liam:

Normally Liam loved babysitting you. Like, really loved it. But this time, you were sick, and no matter what he did, you wouldn't stop crying. As a last way out, he pulled out his phone, mumbled: "I can't believe I'm this desperate," and then proceeded to call all the boys. All of them quickly agreed, stumbling into the house minutes later. "Who's beating a cat?" Louis exclaimed over the loud noise emitting from you, immediately cackling at his own joke, but stopping when Harry reminded him that cats shouldn't be beaten. "Lads! Focus!" Liam reminded them, sitting down and trying to bounce you up and down. "Right," Niall said, clapping his hands, making you stop for a second to look at him in wonder, and then continue crying. Niall's eyes widened, and he placed himself behind Liam so he could make eye-contact with you, and started playing peek-a-boo. Magically it worked, and half an hour later you were asleep in your room, Niall still praising himself much to everyone's dismay.

Zayn:

"I shouldn't have asked you lads to come," Zayn said, worriedly walking around Louis who was holding you, making sure he wouldn't do anything to upset you further. "Oh come one Zaynie! She's sick, you can't do it alone!" Louis exclaimed, trying and failing to keep his voice down. Zayn glared at him, holding his finger to his lips to signal Louis should quiet down. "Don't call me that!" Zayn seethed in a whisper, which took the hardness out of his voice. "Don't you have some kids movie we can put on? Maybe that'll help," Harry proposed, looking as patient as ever even though you had been screaming on the top of your lungs for half an hour by now. "I'm willing to try anything," Zayn groaned, disappearing for a bit, just to reappear with Bob the Builder. "I love this show!" Niall yelled, jumping out of the couch. They all sent him weird looks, and he sunk back down on the couch with a blush. "I mean, I did. As a kid, you know?" Zayn shook his head at Niall's horrible excuse, but ignored his mate in favor of stealing you from Louis and sitting down on the couch with you in his arms. Zayn watched surprised as your cries died down and your eyelids fell shut, your mouth forming into an o-shape in your sleep. "Oh thank god!"

Credit -

http://exorcisms-are-hot.tumblr.com/