#85 Part 2

You're parents pass away so you live with him and you don't like his girlfriend since she is always around.

Liam:

The second Liam had shut the door, you jumped out of bed, grabbing your stuffed animal and quickly walked down the hall to Harry's door. "Harry?" you whispered, pushing it open. He sat up in bed where he and Luke had been watching some movie. He caught sight of your face and his welcoming smile turned to a frown, he patted the bed, "Why you crying bub?" "I hate Casey!" you shouted suddenly, jumping onto the bed and launching yourself into Harry's arms. "What's Casey done?" he asked cautiously, looking down at you. "She keeps babying me! I'm not a baby!" You could tell Harry was trying not to smile which only made you angrier, "Harry! I'm not a baby! No one goes to bed at seven, no one spanks an eight year old, no one makes an eight year old go in timeout and take naps!" "Wait she does all that?" Harry's face turned. "So she can be alone with Liam, and he listens," you mumbled, going back against Harry's chest. "Oh no no, that's not okay," Harry said, frowning.

Zayn:

"I hate Stacy!" you screamed, the instant Niall swung open his door. Stumbling back, surprised, he blinked, "Well hello to you too-babe why are you crying?" he rushed forward and pulled you into his chest. "I hate Stacy!" you screamed again, this time with tears leaking down your face. "Why? Shh, shh just tell me why!" Niall said gently, bringing you inside and keeping you in his arms. You told him everything she had been doing to you lately and how Zayn was just taking it in stride as his eyes narrowed, "Now that's not right." "Dang straight!" you growled, rubbing your eyes viciously. He took your hands in his, "I'll handle this, okay? You can stay here sweetheart."

Niall:

You had tried your absolute best not to cry as you took the subway down to Louis' house. But as he opened the door, smiling, you burst out crying and threw yourself into his chest. "Niall doesn't love me anymore!" you shouted, pounding his chest as he had opened his mouth to ask what was wrong. "Love, that's crazy talk!" Louis said, putting a firm arm around you and leading you into his house. "No it's not Louis! He doesn't want me around anymore since Emma's around," you cried, letting Louis sit down with you on his lap on his coach. He brushed back your hair and tried to shush you, "I'm sure that's not true. Maybe you're just having a bad day." "This is the third time this week-" you started, going to explain to him everything that had happened. The more you said, the darker his expression grew.

Louis:

And that was how you ended up by Liam's front door, twenty minutes later with a little suitcase you had packed and tears running down your face. Liam's flat was the closest to your brothers. Liam opened his door and looked down, "(Y/N), what're you doing here baby? Why are you crying? Where's Louis? Is everything okay?" He crouched down, clearly nervous, and tilted your chin up. "I ran away! Louis didn't notice because he doesn't love me anymore!" you cried, sitting down in the sidewalk and rubbing your eyes. Liam cooed, bending down and picking you up, "You ran away huh?" "Yes I don't wanna live there anymore! He let Cara spank me and then he spank me too!" Liam's eyes narrowed, "Well what did you do?" "Eat three cookies that she had made. She said they were just for her and Louis but I didn't know!" you defended, burying your face in Liam's neck and clutching his shirt with your fists. "That doesn't sound like your big brother," Liam said, raising an eyebrow and rocking you back and forth. "Well it is now since Cara!"

Harry:

"Zayn, it's nothing," you spoke quietly into the phone, trying not to let the tears run down your face. "You get your butt right down to my flat right now or I'm coming up there," Zayn threatened before softening his voice. "Please sweetheart, just get down here." So ten minutes later, you had snuck out of the flat and was waiting by Zayn's front door. He opened it and opened his arms, pulling you in for a hug, "Sweetheart, why didn't you tell me? Has she always been this awful?" You nodded weakly, letting him lift you up so you were straddling him and carrying you inside. He took you to the coach and crouched in front of you, wiping away the tears that were leaking down your face, "I hope you never listened to anything she said." You held up your wrist and let his face register shock and then fury as he took in the angry red marks. "Harry's going to feel awful," he growled, pulling you roughly in for another hug.