#26 He likes your twin more (part 1)

(Y/T/N)= your twin's name.

(Y/N)= your name

Harry:

You and (Y/T/N) never really liked each other. You didn't hate each other but you two just didn't like to share your brother. She was mean to you and she always played so innocent when Harry was there but when he turned his back towards her she'd call you names and always blame you for staring a fight. And of course Harry would believe her because he liked her better. Once again (Y/T/N) was starting a fight. She was screaming at you for using her hair brush even though you didn't even touch it. "How dare you touch it!?" She yelled and looked at you with those creepy eyes. "I didn't use it. Why do we have to fight about this little detail?" You said in a calm voice. (Y/T/N) grabbed a vase from the table and threw it at you but luckily she missed and it broke into little pieces ,flying everywhere. Anger boiled in you and you started screaming at her, "Listen up! You're such a bitch! Harry doesn't even look at me because of you and your stupid self!" As you were about to continue, (Y/T/N) broke down in tears. You looked at her confused since she was laughing in your face two seconds ago. But when someone cleared their throat you turned around and saw Harry standing there looking angry. "Why are you so mean to your sister?! She didn't do anything to you and you call her a bitch! And maybe I'm not hanging out with you because you're a mean bitch!" Harry yelled at you and grabbed (Y/T/N)'s hand. As they left the room the tears just rushed down your cheeks and you couldn't believe, she once again fouled him.

Niall:

Ever since Niall came back from tour he's been hanging out with (Y/T/N) all the time. They went to the cinema together, shopping and everywhere else. Your mom kept telling you he loved you both the same but you knew she was saying that just so you won't feel bad. Your dad's been by your side the whole time. He told you it wasn't fair of Niall to hang out just with (Y/T/N) and he said he'll speak with him. Niall and (Y/T/N) were getting ready to go out again and they didn't invite you. They were both happy and they were talking to each other about the movie they're going to watch. "Niall? Can I go with you?" You asked politely. Niall looked at you but ignored your question and started talking to (Y/T/N). You pouted and walked into the living room, sitting by your dad on the couch. He saw your face and called Niall to the room. "Why don't you take (Y/N) to the cinema too?" Your dad asked as Niall entered the room. "Because she never wants to have fun! She's just boring and annoying!" Niall raised his voice and left the house with (Y/T/N).

Zayn:

It was the premiere of This Is Us. Your family and you have all been invited to the after party. After a long day at school you came home and took a shower. You've been excited for this day and it finally came. You couldn't be more proud of your brother as you are now. After the shower you did your make up and put on a beautiful black dress. You heard your mom yell from the kitchen that it's time to go. You ran down the stairs to the car and you all drove to the place where the party was going to be. When you arrived Zayn came to you and told you where to go because he has to go on stage and have speech. You sat down at your seat and waited. Zayn came on stage with the boys and they thanked all the people who were helping with the movie. It was Zayn's turn and he started speaking. He thanked everyone on the team and talked about the experience on tour. ''I'd also like to thank two people more,'' he said and you thought he'll thank you and (Y/T/N). ''My mom and (Y/T/N).'' Your heart sank as he said those words. He could at least say your name even if it wasn't true.

Liam:

Your boyfriend of two years broke up with you and you were already sad because you failed you're exam, now that he broke up with you over a text you just couldn't hold back the tears. You were crying into your pillow thinking about stuff. You were thinking, how Liam always yelled just at you and never at (Y/T/N). If you came home late with (Y/T/N), he'd yell at you and not at her. If you'd fight he'll yell just at you even if (Y/T/N) started the fight. You heard the front door close and Liam yell ''I'm home!'' (Y/T/N) ran downstairs, sucking up Liam's ass. She was always like that. It was dinner time and your sister was making it. Honestly, you weren't feeling like eating so you stayed in your room crying. After Liam called you down several time you still didn't obey and he came to your room. ''Why are you so mean to your sister?! She cooks dinner for you and you disrespect her like this! Rather than thanking to your sister for the lovely dinner she made, you stay up here and feel sorry for yourself!'' the last sentence hurt you a lot and you couldn't believe what you heard. Liam's expression changed but you kicked him out of the room.

Louis:

After six months Louis was finally coming home. He called last night saying he misses you all and he can't wait to get home. You've been up all night, too excited to sleep and now he's already driving home. You waited until the doorbell rang and your mom opened the door letting Louis in. He hugged your mom then your dad and right about when he was going to hug you, (Y/T/N) came out of the living room and he pushed you out of the way, running towards her and giving her a hug. Louis opened his bag and pulled out a little box. He gave it to (Y/T/N) and she pulled out a beautiful silver necklace, which was probably expensive. ''Louis? Do you have something for me?'' He looked at you and rolled his eyes before turning away, giving (Y/T/N) all the attention.