#20 Sick at school

Harry:

Age 7- He came rushing into the office, his car keys jingling in his hands and panting, "Sorry, I was at the studio and had to work the managers a bit to get out. Where's (Y/N)?" "I think she's in the bathroom right now," the secretary answered, pointing down the hall. Without a second thought, Harry ran down the hall and into the girl's bathroom where he could hear you retching. Pushing open the stall door, he looked down at you slumped against the toilet, the nurse crouched next to you rubbing your back. When you saw Harry's feet, you looked up and he cooed when he saw your wet eyes. Gently lifting you up, he carried you to the sink and cleaned off your mouth before pulling you onto his hip while you rested your head weakly against him. You started to cry as he carried you out to his car, your pink backpack hanging off one of his shoulders. Quickly, he pulled your head back from his shoulder and asked what was wrong. "Why am I sick, it hurts Harry!" He cooed and rubbed your back, "I know it does but I'm going to make you feel better kitten, okay? I promise. You get me for as long as you need me, no work."

Louis:

Age 9 - "Okay jump on my back!" Louis said, crouching down as you two left your school. He carried you the few blocks to his flat and when you got there, placed you down on the couch, "Okay so here's the rules. No moving. Get better. That's all." You giggled weakly, leaning back into the couch pillows as Louis covered you with a blanket and turned on your favorite movie. "I'm going to go get you some food because you need to eat love, I'll be right back." You tried to protest that you weren't hungry but Louis couldn't hear you when you were speaking that softly. He came back in with a large bowl of soup, "Eat up and I'll go get some more blankets and then we'll just cuddle here all day, yeah?" You smiled and nodded as he ran to his bedroom. When he came back, you still hadn't touched the soup and he frowned, "Love you need to eat." "I'm just not hungry," you protested, pushing the bowl away from you. He sat next to you and took the bowl in his lap, spooning out some soup and holding it up to your mouth, "Open up for the airplane!" "Louis...I'm nine..." "Just eat it."

Liam:

Age 15 - Liam opened your car door for you and helped you in, even though you could do it on your own. As he slid into the driver's seat, he glanced at you and said, "Put your seatbelt on." He watched as you did it, wincing with every move you made. When you had finished, his eyes softened and he put a hand on the back of your head, pushing you forward and kissing your forehead. You leaned far back in your seat and put your hand on your stomach, trying to reduce the cramps. When you got back to the house, Liam carried you into his bedroom and placed you down, "I'll be right back." In a few minutes, he came back in with his laptop, a few movies, and some food, "Will this help you feel better?" You smiled weakly and nodded but patted the spot next to you on his bed, "It might help if you rub my stomach too. Or if you just watch it with me." He smiled softly and climbed in next to you, pulling you under his arm.

Niall:

Age 17 - "You better actually be sick," Niall said threateningly as you slid into his car and lowered his music slightly, wincing. You shot him a look and rolled down your window, "Of course I'm sick Niall." "Okay because I had to leave work for you," he said, pulling out of the school parking lot and readjusting his snapback. You turned and glared at him, "Oh I'm so sorry my puking got in the way of your singing. Next time, don't bother coming, I'll just walk home." He glanced at you, regretful for his tone, and put a hand on your leg, rubbing it soothingly, "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that I used to fake being sick to get out of school and I don't want my little sister doing the same." "Well I'm most definitely not faking it," you grumbled, looking away from him. Once you got to his flat, he carried you up and placed you on the couch, "Can I get you anything?" "Can you just put a movie in?" you asked, closing your eyes and cuddling up against a pillow. He put in your favorite movie and jumped down next to you, pulling you onto his lap, "I didn't mean I was mad I had to leave work; trust me, I love leaving for you."

Zayn:

Age 13 - He nodded, listening to the nurse in your school and keeping an arm around you as you leaned against his shoulder. When she was finished talking, you all said goodbye and Zayn helped you to your feet, keeping you against him. He rubbed your shoulders and asked softly, "Where does it really hurt?" You tried to talk but winced as searing pain went though your head again every time you opened your mouth. Zayn sighed, "Migraine?" You whimpered in reply and tears started to drip down your face from the pain. Zayn cooed and picked you up in his arms, carrying you out of the school and laying you in the back of his car, driving as gently as he could. Back at the house, after he had tucked you into your bed and was going to get you water, you grabbed his hand muttered, "I'm sorry you had to leave the studio because of me." His face softened and he sat next to you, kissing your head, "Don't worry about that, I was happy to come take care of you."