#47 Its your birthday and your on tour with him

LOUIS (age 15):

"Louis, what's going on?" you asked, arms put out in front of you, to make sure you wouldn't bump into anything. Louis had blindfolded you, but you had no idea why. "Well, seeing as it's your birthday, I decided I would make you a little surprise. The fact that we're on tour is not going to hold me back!" he said, excitement clear in his voice. You were excited as well, all though a tiny bit annoyed; as you weren't a great fan of situations you had no control of. You were thrown back into reality when Louis suddenly pulled you to a stop, and yelled a "here we are!" He then pulled the blindfold off you, and you gasped in surprise. In front of you stood all the boys, their arms littered with presents, a HUGE cake, which Niall seemingly already had stolen some of, and balloons and banners and a lot more. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they all yelled, embracing you in a group-hug. You laughed, trying to push back your tears. "Guys, this is too much! We could've just eaten out or something," you said, albeit extremely thankful. Louis snorted. "As if! Now, let's go get some cake before Niall eats the rest of it." All eyes turned to Niall, who blushed red like a tomato, and immediately laughter filled the room. What an amazing life.

LIAM (age 16):

You loved your birthday, and you had been looking forward to your sixteenth birthday. However, you also had a terrible memory. Normally in the Payne residence, the rest of the family wakes you up singing, and then you go get presents. The fact that you were with Liam on tour, wasn't going to change that. You were currently staying at a hotel, and when you woke up on the morning of your birthday, you went to the bathroom to brush your teeth. You shared room with Liam, as he claimed you would spend a lot more time together that way. You weren't supposed to be up. You were supposed to be in your bed, and wait for Liam to wake you up. However, you had honestly forgotten that it was your birthday, so when Liam went to the bathroom to brush his teeth himself, he was quite shocked to find you there. "Y/N!" he exclaimed. You yelped in surprise, turning to face Liam. "What?" you asked loudly, though not quite yelling. "Why aren't you in bed?" Liam asked. "Why would I be in bed?" you asked confused. "Are you kidding me? It's your birthday for crying out loud!" he said, but now he was chuckling as well. "It is?" you asked. "Yes! Now get back in bed!" You hurriedly went to bed, and waited for Liam and the boys to wake you. Liam teased you so much afterwards, and you were sure he would never let you live down the time you forgot your own birthday.

HARRY (age 17):

You walked through the tiny tour bus, hoping to find some sign of life. No one was up yet, so with a shrug, you went back to your bunk, and started playing Candy Crush. You played for at least 10 minutes, before the curtain to your bunk was pulled back quickly, and Harry's head was suddenly next to your ear, yelling: "Happy birthday!" You screamed, having not heard him come, and you actually fell out of the bunk, and ended on the floor. Harry laughed, pulling you to your feet. You swayed for a bit, dizzy from the fall. "Sorry sis. Didn't mean to scare you," he drawled in his slow voice. "Sure you weren't" you teased with a small smile. Harry laughed again, and Zayn stuck his head out from his bunk. "Why are you making so much noise?! I need sleep!" he said angrily. "But Zaynie! It's my birthday!" you whined teasingly. Zayn's eyes grew wide. "That's right! Congratulations. I'll come celebrate when I'm done sleeping." Then his head disappeared again, and you and Harry muffled your laughter. Slowly everyone woke up, and you celebrated with cake, presents, and Mario Kart Wii. You beat Niall at least seven times, and he stated he let you win as a birthday present. "Of course you did," Liam said with a playful roll of his eyes. Some people might think it was a boring birthday, but in the company of these boys, it's never boring.

NIALL (age 18):

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Y/N, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Niall and the boys sang loudly, waking you from your sleep. You were with Niall on tour, and he had apparently decided that it would change nothing about the fact that it was also your birthday today. Slowly but surely, your eyes opened, and were met with five equally excited boys. "Good morning," Niall said with a huge smile. You laughed, sitting up in bed. "Good morning," you yawned. "Go get ready! I have a surprise." With furrowed brows, you did as he said, and not long after, you were dressed and ready. "Come on!" Niall said impatiently, pulling on your hand. You giggled, hurrying after him, the other boys hot on your heels. "Lou? You've got the blindfold?" You groaned in protest, but didn't say anything as Louis blindfolded you. You yelped as you were suddenly lifted from the ground. "What's going on?" you asked. "Liam is carrying you. You will know what the surprise is if you walk yourself." You didn't believe that. Niall just thought it looked funny. "There you go," Liam said, putting you down. "Thanks Li." Suddenly the blindfold were pulled off you. In front of you stood a brand new car. A Porsche 911 turbo nonetheless. "Niall! This is way too much!" you exclaimed, pulling him into a hug. "You always told me you wanted one. So here you go." It was official, you had the best brother ever.

Zayn (age 19):

It was your birthday today! You, Zayn and the rest of the boys had been out shopping all day, and it had been great. Now, you were standing backstage as the boys performed, enjoying seeing your brother this happy. Everyone was a bit surprised when Zayn stopped after Rock me, to announce something. "Today is my sister's birthday." The crowd cut him off by screaming. He waited for them to calm down before he continued. "So I want her to come out here, and I want you guys to help me sing the happy birthday song for her. Deal?" Zayn said, and smiled when he was answered in the form of yet another scream. Zayn waved for you to join him, and a shocked you were led to the stage by Paul. Zayn hugged you close, before he, he boys and the crowd started singing. Tears sprung to your eyes, and you hid your head in Zayn's chest, not wanting everyone to see your glistening eyes. When they were done, the boys hugged you, and you quickly thanked all the fans in Zayn's microphone. Zayn kept his grip on you, and announced they would now sing your favorite One direction song. You tried pulling yourself together, but when the opening notes of Moments started playing, you pretty much lost it, and a few tears ran down your cheeks. All the fans aww'ed, and you could proudly say that it was the best birthday ever.