#10 Your little and he gives you a bath

Niall:

"(Y/N), no, babe, no! No! Sit! Don't splash me! Ew (Y/N) bubbles are yucky! No! Don't eat it!" Bath times with Niall were chaotic; he could never control you but he never gave up. He spun around on his heels to get a dishrag, turning around just in time to grab your upper arm as you stood and almost tripped and hit your head. "Babe, this is why you need to sit," Niall said patiently, waiting for you to sit. When you refused, he slipped an arm under your legs and plopped you back down, "Now sit still." You jumped back to your feet and tried to climb out of the tub but he grabbed you and held you in, laughing, "Princess! You need to rinse off the soap! Now sit down!"

Louis:

"I don't wanna," you pouted, standing beside the tub and looking into it, refusing to get in. Louis sighed but knew better than to force you in and was crouched next to you, holding your hand, "Why not babe? You're dirty, don't you want me to make you all clean again?" "No." Louis sighed and ran his hands through his hair, "You have till three. 1......2.....3...." You continued to ignore him and looked down at your nails sassily. He tried not to smile at this and leaned forward, yanking your diaper off. "Louis!" you protested, moving out of his reach before he could throw you into the tub. Now impatient, he stood up and towered over you, "(Y/N). In. Now."

Liam:

He carried you, crying, into the bathroom and pulled off your nappy, "You need a bath, I'm sorry love." He pulled off your t-shirt and sat you down in the warm water, keeping a firm arm around your chest to keep you from crawling away. You continued to cry in the tub as Liam gently washed you and ran warm water over the top of your head. He put a hand over your open, sobbing mouth whenever he poured water over your head in case it would get in your mouth. "Love, you're almost done," he promised, kissing the top of your head. "If you stop crying, I'll get you some cookies after you get into your PJ's." You looked up at him, your eyes red, but you nodded and closed your mouth.

Zayn:

"You can't drink it love," Zayn chuckled patiently, pulling down your cupped hands and making the water. You stuck your tongue out but pulled it back in immediately, spitting as water that Zayn had poured over your head got into your mouth. "That was yucky Zayn!" you protested, shaking your head like a wet dog. "I warned you," he grinned, dipping in the cup again and pouring it over your head. You shivered a little and he smiled softly; you had been done with your bath ages ago but you didn't want to get out of the water. "Are you cold love?" Zayn asked lightly, glancing at the warm towel next to him that was fresh out of the dryer. You glanced at it and shook your head, "Not yet Zayn!"

Harry:

He sat by the side of the tub, smiling gently as you played with the Barbies in front of you, splashing them around you. Gently, he poured a cup of warm water over your soapy hair and massaged his hands through your hair. "You warm still love?" "No, hurry!" you giggled, watching him smile and increase the speed of rinsing your hair out. By the time he finished you were shivering so he quickly grabbed you out of the water and wrapped you in a big warm towel, laughing as you were completely covered with it. He toweled you dry and carried you to his room to put a new nappy on.

Credit -

http://daddyyliam.tumblr.com/