#30 You fall

Zayn:

You were a very energetic 7 year old. Constantly forcing Zayn to play tag with you at least 3 times a week. Well today was one of those days. "You're it" you screamed running around the kitchen counter and sprinting up the stairs. Zayn laughed and began to run after you. You giggled in excitement and hid under the bed. All was quiet until you heard Zayn stomping up the stairs and silently called your name. You stiffed a giggle and waited as everything got quiet. You watched as his feet quickly ran around the bed and felt a hand grab your leg. You squealed and let yourself be dragged out from under the bed. Zayn smiled and yelled "You're it" before running away. You laughed and quickly followed him to the stairs, trying to run down them as quickly as he did. In your moment of excitement you accidentally missed a step and tumbled down the stairs. You screamed as you fell and landed on your knees, pain shooting through them and you whimpered. "y/n!" Zayn screamed running over to you. "Are you okay? Where does it hurt?" he said frantically. You pointed to your knees and tried to stop the tears rolling down your face. "They're gonna be bruised but I think you're okay babe" he said, rubbing them and kissing your forehead. You nodded sniffling and stood up, noticing the pain was slowly going away. You then had an idea. You pushed more tears out and sniffled more hanging your head. "Aww boo" Zayn cooed rubbing your shoulders. "Do they hurt that bad?" You looked up at him and smiled slightly. "Boo?" Zayn said looking at you warily. You quickly shoved him and ran away yelling "You're it Zaynie!". He smiled shaking his head and ran after you.

Louis:

You stared in amazement as the girls screamed and began to beat on the windows, none of this even bothering you. Today you were going to the studio with Louis for the first time. You pulled up to the studio and the guards made you and Louis a walkway, holding the girls fans back. "Okay bug i'm going to carry you so you won't get hurt." Louis said smiling at you. "I wanna walk" you said smiling at him."y/n I don't know.." he said, quickly scanning the crowd. "You can hold my hand" you said, giving him a pleading look. He was torn. With you being only 8, he was scared you would get trampled. But the look on your face made him give in. "Fine, but please don't let go of my hand" he said, hopping out of the car and helping you down. The girls screamed louder once they saw you. Cameras flashed and the girls waved and cooed at you. You smiled and waved back at them, clearly enjoying yourself. While waving you didn't notice a big crack in the sidewalk. You tripped on the crack and fell on your knees. You heard everyone gasp as you sat on your knees slightly shocked. "Are you okay?" Louis said, helping you up and brushing off your knees. You looked down at your hands and saw cuts in them. You brushed them on your jeans and looked up at Louis giving him a small smile. There was no way you were going to cry in front of those older girls. You took a deep dramatic breath and strutted into the studio, leaving Louis behind. Laughter erupted from the crowd of girls and Louis smiled, walking after his brave little sister.

Harry:

You and Harry decided to go to Niall's house. All of the other boys were coming aswell. When you got there you guys went outside and decided to play soccer (football). You sat on the side and watched them play. You sucked at soccer but you really wanted to play. Louis must have read your mind because he called you over and asked you to play. "Okay" Niall said walking over to you. "You can join me and Louis and help us beat your brother" he said winking at you. You smiled and quickly agreed. The game continued and after 5 minutes of playing your team was ahead by 3 points. You were better than you thought. It was your teams turn to kick. You were running beside Niall who had the ball. He kicked it attempting to get it in the goal, but Harry stopped it, almost falling over his ogre sized feet. He kicked the ball and it flew your way. Before you could slow down you tripped over the ball flying in the air. You landed on your butt with a scream, hurting your wrist a little in the process. The other boys quickly ran over to you. "Oh my God y/n i'm so sorry are you okay?" Harry asked, gently helping you up. You massaged your wrist a little and nodded."Yea i'm fine its just a little sore." The boys breathed a sigh of relief. "Do you wanna sit out" Niall said, placing a hand on your shoulder. "No" you said firmly. "I'll be fine" you said shaking your wrist to get some feeling in it. "I need to play so I can get my revenge on someone". The other boys smirked at Harry and started making noises at him. He gulped and quickly ran to his side of the backyard. After the game your team won and you and Harry both ended up with bruised wrists. Revenge is sweet.

Niall:

You and Niall had decided to go to the playground down the street. Niall sat at a bench, playing around on his phone while you ran over to the play area. You were peacefully playing by yourself until a girl around your age ran over to you. You ignored her and continued to play by yourself. As time went on you noticed she kept blocking all of the places you wanted to play. You glared at her as she blocked the slide you were about to get on. She stuck her tongue out at you and you rolled your eyes at her.You ran over to the monkey bars thinking there was no way she could block your way now. You began your climb across them but got stuck on the highest one. You looked down ready to give up when you noticed the girl directly under you. "Move" you snapped at her. She smiled and shook her head. "I'm gonna make you stay there all day" she said, plopping down on the ground. You began to struggle and squirm as your arms began to tire. You looked up hoping for a way to get down. The only way was to swing yourself to the bar below the highest one. You began to move back and forth trying to get a good pace. You let go and reached out to grab the bar. You missed. A scream erupted from your mouth as you fell to the ground, landing on your feet, your ankle twisting oddly. Pain shot throughout your right ankle and you fell to the ground, tears streaming down your face. You whimpered as Niall ran over to you. "oh shit" he muttered, prying your hands away from your ankle and gently lifting it. "It hurts" you whimpered. "I think you broke it" he said, gently picking you up. He began to sprint towards the car when a women ran past him. You looked back and smiled through your tears when you saw the girl getting yelled at by the women who you believed to be her mother. The girl looked at you and you pulled a face at her. Her being yelled at was the only thing keeping you from crying your eyes out at the pain coming from your ankle.

Liam:

Liam sighed as you ran past him completely naked for the 5th time. At the young age of 5 you loved being naked and would do any and everything to stay naked. He had just finished giving you a bath when you slipped out of his arms and quickly climbed down the stairs squealing. "y/n please come get dressed" Liam begged, staring at you as you ran/slid in circles around him. "Noooo" You sang, quickly running away. "y/n" he groaned following you. You giggled and ran towards the kitchen. You ran in and tried to keep your balance as your wet feet slid across the floor. You laughed and squealed until you smacked into the refrigerator. You fell to the floor and began to laugh like crazy. The impact not even bothering you. Liam ran into the room and bit back a smile as you sat on the floor laughing your head off. He walked over and scooped you up smiling at you. "Are you okay little one?" he asked, walking you back up to the bathroom. You giggled and nodded. "I like being nakey" you said, poking him. Liam chuckled and put you in your pajamas. He sat you down and began to look for your lotion. You smiles and silently ripped of your clothes and ran away. "Here we go" he said, turning around and sighing when he saw your clothes on the ground. "y/n!" he yelled, and rolled his eyes when he heard your giggles.

Credit -

http://narrystwerkstar.tumblr.com/