#86 Part 3

You're parents pass away so you live with him and you don't like his girlfriend since she is always around.

Liam:

Harry held your hand as he led you down the hall to Casey's hotel room, "Liam can we talk to you?" "Uh sure," Liam said, coming out of the room and shutting the door. "(Y/N) shouldn't you be in bed." "Liam, normal eight year olds aren't in bed right now," Harry said in a stern tone. He went on to explain everything he thought was wrong with what was going on while you clung to his hand, hiding behind his legs. When he finished, Liam crouched down in front of you, his face a little depressed, "Do you hate me now?" You stayed silent and he sighed, "I can understand if you do. But I can also promise you it wont happen again. Okay? Can I have a hug?"

Zayn:

Niall had been on the phone for ten minutes, shouting at your brother who clearly wasn't fighting back. He handed it to you after a few minutes and Zayn spoke, his voice clearly breaking. "I'm sorry I haven't realized what's been going on. You can stay at Niall's for a few days, he says he wants you too. But please come home soon, I can promise you she wont be around anymore." You hadn't said anything, but handed the phone back to Niall who said once more, "She'll call you when she's ready." and hung up.

Niall:

Louis had kept you in his house all night, neither of you calling Niall to let him know where you were. It was only at two in the morning that a frantic Niall was slamming on Louis' door, begging him to wake up and help him look for you. Louis let him in and led him to his bedroom where the two of you had been cuddling and watching a movie, trying to get you to stop crying. "Notice I was gone? I'm surprised," you said in a breaking voice, looking back down at the bed. "(Y/N)," Niall went to move next to you but Louis stepped in front of him and made him stay back, "Leave her alone mate, she's gone through enough tonight." "No, (Y/N), please. You don't have to explain what I've been doing because I know. And I am so sincerely sorry. Please come home. I'll break up with her right now, you're my top priority."

Louis:

A few hours later, you were curled up on Liam's coach with a blanket around you, a sippy cup full of milk and some other cookies that he assured you, you could have. He had promised not to make you go home to Louis but he knew he had to tell Louis where you were. "Mate, she's real upset with you, she doesn't think you love her anymore. I think you should let her stay here until tonight. She isn't ready to see you clearly," Liam had said into the phone. When Louis showed up late that night, his face made it clear he had been crying. Liam let him in with the warning, "If you make her cry again, I'm keeping her here." Louis had crouched in front of you, his face breaking as you flinched away from him, "Baby please, I'm so sorry I didn't realize what I was doing. I broke up with her, no one can treat you like that. Please listen to me and please come home, I miss you."

Harry:

You were in Zayn's arms, trying to fall asleep as you watched a movie but the phone call he had had with Harry a few hours ago still rang in your head. "Well what the heck mate! Why wouldn't you believe your baby sister! She's been depressed for weeks now and you've been shutting her down! I reckon she'll be staying here for a while, don't bother coming by," he had shouted and slammed the phone down. But right as you were drifting off, Zayn's front door swung open, and Harry came sprinting in, "I-I know you told me to wait- but I couldn't- (Y/N)-" he looked down at the tear stains down your face and Zayn's shirt. The bandages that Zayn had gently put on your wrist and the makeup all over your face. He came and crouched down in front of you, his eyes red and you could feel Zayn's arms around you tense up. "I- I broke up with her. Please, please forgive me baby," he took your wrist in his hand and kissed it. "Please come home, I love you."