#25 He hurts you

Harry:

Harry's eyes were as wide as could be, as he stared at you, his little sister, and saw the red mark of a hand print forming on your face. "Oh my god. Why did you move?!" You felt tears pouring down your face, before you even realized you were crying. Harry had just been trying to hit a fly, and you had gotten right in front of him right as he swung his hand. He tried to stop himself, but it was too late by the time he saw you. Your face hurt so badly, and you did not know what to do. "Come here [Y/N]," Harry tried to pull you into his arms, but he was hesitant. "I can't believe I just hit you, I'm so sorry." You held onto your brother as tightly as you could, while trying to stop the tears that were still pouring down your cheeks.

Niall:

"Oww!" You screamed, after being hit in the face with a door. "You hit me Niall!" Your brother, who had been the one to swing the door that hit you, was at your side in a matter of seconds. "[Y/N], are you okay? What happened? How did I hit you?" "The door swung right at me!" you yelled, even though you knew he clearly did not know the door was going to hit you. Just because he did not do it on purpose, did not mean you were not angry though. "Watch what you're doing!" "Sorry, let me get you some ice," Niall answered, completely shocked by what had just happened.

Zayn:

"My favorite show is about to come on," you mumbled, mostly to yourself. Zayn, your older brother, was watching TV, and you highly doubted he would leave the room for you. You began to doze off, not hearing Zayn as he get up to leave the room. "[Y/N], Catch." Zayn said, causing you to look in his direction, just as he was tossing the remote at you. You tried to quickly put your hands up to grab it, but you did not have time. The solid remote made firm contact with your arm, and you felt a pain rush through it. "I thought you would catch it," Zayn panicked, as he sat next to you quickly making sure your arm was okay. "Does it hurt?" "Yes!" "I'm sorry, I really did think you would catch it. I can't believe that just happened. I never would have thrown it to hit you. You know that, right?" You were in a lot of pain, but you knew it had not been purposely done, "I know that Zayn, and I'm not mad. It just hurts so badly."

Louis:

You walked into the room, as Louis was joking around with Niall and Liam. They were all being pretty loud, and very theatrically telling stories to one another. You had to tell Louis something though, so you walked up to him, to tell him what it was. Right as you got to him though, and he had his back to you, he swung his arm as he was saying something. A loud smack filled the room, as the back of his hand made contact with your face. Tears filled your eyes, before Louis even had the time to turn around. By the time he did though, he was staring at nothing but tears. "I-I'm so sorry. [Y/N], I did not, I didn't mean to hit you. Are you okay?" You tried to nod, even if you were crying, but instead you just hugged your brother tightly.

Liam:

You were crying into his arms, and all Liam could do was hold you tightly and just stare at a wall. He had been arguing with a friend on the phone, who was actually saying rude things about you. He hung up after the friend said one too many things about you, and being your protective brother, Liam just could not hear it any longer. He hung up and tossed his phone away from him. He did not know you were there though, and it was not until he heard his phone hit something much closer than the couch he thought it was aiming for, that he turned and saw you there. You had broken down right away, and had been laying on the couch crying ever since, trying to ignore the pain, both from the phone and from what the friend had said. "Shh, [Y/N], I'm so sorry. It's going to be okay. You'll bruise, but it'll be okay. I'm so sorry."