Lie

Next Morning

Trina POV

As I was waking up I turned over in the small top bunk bed to see Trey asleep next to me. I was on the side by the wall so I carelessly pushed him off making him hit the bottom... HARD! "Katrina what the fuck!" He yelled rubbing his head sitting up. I hopped down and grabbed my bag then went to the bathroom closing and locking the door.

I started the shower and began to undress, as I was taking off my bra the door swung open. I jumped and turned around and saw Trey closing the door. "What the fuck you push me for!!" He yelled looking angry "Did you cheat on me?" I asked putting my hands over my breast covering them.

"The hell?! No" he said looking confused, "don't lie to me! Nicki told me!" I said now irritated, once I mentioned Nicki his face expression changed. "Trina I did not cheat I swear on my mumma, I just met a girl at a club and she put something in my drink and she took me in the back to the bathroom and she got on her knees but before she could unbuckle my pants Nicki walked in and beat the girl, I promise that's all that happened" tears began coming down my face why does everything happen to us its like we can barely be happy.

He pulled me into hug, "I'm not gonna do anything to hurt you" he whispered into my ear, but right then I pulled away "But if Nicki wouldn't have walked in would you have cheated?" I asked trying to look in his eyes but he kept looking away, he sighed then answered "Yes probably, but baby I was drugged", "I know, can you get out to I can take a shower, I have my jet coming in a couple of hours" I said putting my hair up so it wouldn't get wet. "You're going home?" He asked, "Yea, I miss my kids I can't go eight months without them", "Oh alright, I guess I'll let you get ready" and with that he walked out. I finished taking off my clothes and stepped in, I let the hot water hit my body and I got to thinking about what he said.

   "I'm not gonna do anything to hurt you" well that was a lie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Speeding It Up
Next Chapter Will Be The Last Chapter Of This Book/Series
Make Sure Y'all Go Add The Guy Next Door (Trey Songz) To Y'all Libraries
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE