Following/ Watching Us??

Trina POV
I watched as they lowered the small casket into the ground. I can't believe it today is the day, the day I'm burying my baby. Every since her death I've been a wreck this is my first time leaving the house. I wanted to blame the death of Lyric on Trey so bad but that's not gonna help the situation or bring her back. I just miss her.

Trey- Baby come on

He said as I just stood there looking at the casket while everyone else was walking away.

Me- J-Just go Trey, go

Trey- Nah I'm not leaving without you

I sighed and raised my head up and looked straight ahead. As I was looking I saw a black Audi parked a few feet away from us and there was a person in it just staring at us. I couldn't tell who it was or if it was a male or female. I started to walk slowly towards it then the person rolled up their window, which were tented, I began to walk faster and then they sped off.

Trey- Who was that over there

Me- I don't know, come on I'm ready now

I was still curious about that car and who was in it. As we were walking back to our car I looked around behind me and saw the SAME car AGAIN watching us. I turned my head back around quickly, I was all ready shaken up and hurt from my daughter's death and now someone is following and watching us. That's just great...something else to stress me out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who is that?
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE