Overdose pt.1

*1 Week Later*

Trina POV

Today I had a radio interview so I need Trey to watch the kids. I walked over to the guest house and started knocking and ringing to the doorbell....no answer. I got tired and just used my key. I walked around downstairs and didn't see him anywhere. I went upstairs and went to his room door and started knocking but he still wasn't answering. I started to worry and tried to open the door but it was locked.

Me- Trey open the door!!

I still didn't get a answer, but I heard little soft mumbles.

Me- TREY!! COME OPEN THE DOOR!!!

I kept twisting the handle up and down fast and hard until it gave up and unlocked and broke. I rushed into the room and to the side of the bed and saw Trey lying on the floor with a pill bottle next to him. I rushed over and got on my knees next to him trying to get him to wake up.

Me- Trey!! *crys* Trey please get up!!

His eyes were almost shut although they were very low.

Trey- I-I-I need y-you

I couldn't believe what was going on I just broke down crying.

Me- *crys*I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere baby! Trey please!!! Don't go!

Trey- *weak voice* I love y-y-you

His eyes then rolled to the back of his head, I started to really panic so I called the paramedics. They came and took Trey away fast to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE