Its Out??

2 Months Later

Trina POV

Its been two months since that whole situation with Rahiem when I thought he was living a second life and things are getting a little better he's not doing drugs as much as he used to. I've been avoiding Trey I haven't spoken to him since we had sex , I drop the kids off at his house and pick them up that's it I don't even get out the car. I'm now 8 months and the baby could come any minute and I can't wait being pregnant is so irritating.

Tristie- Mommy! Mommy! Mr.Rahiem told me to ask you if he could give me some of his ice cream , can I have some mommy?! Pleeeeeaaassseee

Me- Sure baby , but where are your sister and brothers

Tristie- Downstairs with Mr.Rahiem watching cartoons and eating sandwiches

Me- Oh okay sweetie

I then felt a sharp pain and wetness between my legs, oh no my water just broke.

Tristie- Mommy are you okay?

Me- Yea , baby can you tell Mr.Rahiem  to come here and to hurry , and you and your brothers and sister put on your jackets and shoes okay?

Tristie- Okay mommy

Seconds later Rahiem came running up the stairs.

Rahiem- Baby what's wrong

Me- My water broke we need to get to the hospital

He didn't even say nothing else he just went in the closet and grabbed my bag and came to pick me up and carried me out to the car. Once everyone was in the car he sped all the way to the hospital. While we were on our way there I tried calling Trey, at first it rang all the way through then it started going straight to voicemail, ugh! He gets on my damn nerves.

9 Hours Later

I was just sitting in the hospital bed because the baby still hasn't came yet. Joseline, Stevie, Rahiem, a few of my close friends, and my kids were all sitting in the room with me waiting. About five minutes later they were all having their own little conversations and I felt like something dropped between my legs.

Me- Rahiem , baby?

Rahiem- Wassup , is it time

Me- Uhhh I don't know but I felt something

Everyone then looked at me.

Rahiem- Oookkaayy , so is it time

Me- Can you go down there and look

Rahiem- What! Hell no are you crazy

Me- Please just go look

Rahiem- I'm not finna die , uh uh nope

Joseline- Trina I'll look , since he so damn scared

She smacked the back of his head and went down there and lifted up the sheet. Her eyes grew big and she froze, everyone kept asking her what did she see and she's still froze while I'm laying here clueless.

Me- Joseline what is it

Joseline- T-the baby... Its out

Everyone- What!?!!?!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE