Acting Weird

2 Days Later

Trey POV

Well we're back home in Cali, Trina is good...I guess I mean she's just walking around here like nothing ever happened. I told her about the tour and she just told me to go, so I said ok fuck it I'm leaving for 8 months on tour. She hasn't been saying anything to me really after the situation back in Virginia, she just been giving ya boy death stares and shit, I even sleep in the guest room with the door locked that's how scared I am. I leave for tour tomorrow at 8 am but she doesn't give a fuck she doesn't even acknowledge my presence when I'm around, the only people I talk to here is my kids, shit crazy.

Although I trust Trina I'm still iffy about leaving her here alone with the kids. I mean y'all should see the shit she do, like some creepy shit off one of them Paranormal Activity movies. She'll creep up on my ass and just stare for like 5-10 minutes, then just walk away slowly without saying shit like what the fuck is going on here?

Right now I'm just laying on the couch with King and Nevaeh, while Tj and Tristie are on the other couch and Kayden is taking a nap upstairs. As were watching Finding Nemo (Don't Judge Me Lol I Still Love That Movie, Does Anyone Know If Finding Dory Is Real? Lol) here goes Trina again on that Paranormal activity shit again, I moved King off my chest and got up and went over to her. "Trina babe?" I said as I grabbed her arm and she just looked at my grip on her arm then at me, I let her go and slowly backed up. Oh hell naw to the naw naw naw. I rushed and grabbed my phone and called my mumma.

Ms.April- Yes Aldon?

Me- Aye! Mumma I need you to get on the next plane out here

Ms.April- And why is that child?

Me- Trina, She's been acting weird lately like REALLY weird ma like she possessed or some shit, I'm leaving for tour in the morning and I don't want her alone with our children

Ms.April- Okay okay Aldon calm down, I'll come out but its gonna be like 2 days I have a lot to do son

Damnit! I sighed.

Me- Alright ma just get out here as soon as possible

Ms.April- Okay , I'll talk to you later boy

And with that she hung up. Damn 2 days?? Nah. Nope. Hell No! I think Joseline is still in town let me call her.

Joseline- Wassup brother in law?

Me- Aye Jos you still in town?

Joseline- You know it! Why? Wassup?

Me- I need you to come over in the morning when I go on tour to watch Trina, she's been weird lately

Joseline- Weird!? What you do to my sister Neverson? If you did something to her I'm tearing yo ass up boy! Nah fuck the morning I'm coming now! We going to the spa make sure she's ready in 10 minutes I'm already in the car

Before I could respond she hung up. I don't know what the fuck going on with Trina but someone better figure this shit out I'm scared as hell! HELP ME!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE