Cant Be The End

Rahiem POV

I've been missing Trina like crazy man, I wish I wouldn't have lied to her I should've just told her the truth from the start. I've been watching her for the past couple days, I know where she's staying and I need to talk to her, I've just been debating on when I should make my move. I finally decided that today was gonna be the day, I really need her back in my life, I canceled the rest of my tour so I could be here with her.

I pulled up into her driveway leading up to her house, I parked directly in front of her stairs. I got out the car and I went up to her door and began knocking and ringing the doorbell. Five minutes later I still got no answer, I walked around to the back to where her slide backdoor was and I was unlocked. When I entered the house it was dead silent, I yelled her name and got no answer. I began walking around downstairs and she was nowhere to be found, I then began looking upstairs. I looked into most of the rooms and didn't see her, I then began to hear her phone ringing so I followed the noise and it led me to her room. Her phone was sitting on her bed and that fuck boy Trey was calling, don't that nigga got a wife now, he better fall back before he catch some hot ones in his chest.

I then noticed another door that was closed with the light on, I think that's the bathroom. I walked over to it and opened the door and it revealed Trina laid out on the floor with blood everywhere. I dropped down to my knees and allowed tears to come out my eyes, I began shaking her trying to get her to wake up.

Me- Trina baby get up please! Come on baby you gotta wake up!

I looked around the bathroom and noticed a razor sitting on the sink with a empty bottle of sleeping pills next to it. I grabbed my phone and called the ambulance. Minutes later I heard them bust down the front door along with the police. I ran out the room and yelled to let them know where we were. I went back to the bathroom and saw Trina lying there looking lifeless. I got so angry I punched a hole in the wall, the paramedics came into the bathroom and pushed me out the way. The cops started to question me as well.

Officer- Sir may I ask you your name

Me- Rahiem Johnson

Officer- Okay, can you explain to me what happened here

Me- I don't know, she broke up with me a few days ago and she moved all her things here, then today I came here to talk to her and I stood at the front door knocking and ringing the doorbell for about five minutes and I got no answer so I went around to the back and her back door was unlocked so I came in and began looking for her and I found her up here on the bathroom floor like that

He nodded while writing things on his pad. Then the paramedic yelled something to the officer.

Paramedic- It looks like an attempt to commit suicide, we have a pulse and we need to get her to the hospital quick so we can try to save her

They lifted up her body and put her on the gurney and began to roll her out. As they all were leaving out, the officer said something to me.

Officer- It looks like you may have saved her life young man good job

He then patted me on the back and started to walk out with the rest. I grabbed her phone off the bed and locked up her house and got in my car and followed them to the hospital. This can't be the end she has to wake up I love her too much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE

You Vs. Them *Book 6 Ups & Downs (Trey Songz Story) Series*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें