Stupid As Hell

3 Days Later

Trey POV

Its been 3 days since Iesha told me that she's 2 weeks pregnant with my baby. Me and her only had sex once and that was the day Trina told us to get out of her house over that whole breakfast thing and that was 1 week ago. Wait! What??? You know what never mind I just got to tell Trina I can't continue to keep secrets from her, that why our relationship is so fucked up because of all the secrets we kept from each other.

Every since we found out she was pregnant I've been making her stay in bed all day. The only way she could get up is if she had to use the bathroom or in the morning and at night to take a shower or bath, other than that she was not allowed to get up I brought her food to her and took care of everything else. I walked into the room and saw her watching t.v and rubbing her stomach, she had a very small baby bump. I walked over and sat on the bed next to her and began rubbing her stomach too.

Me- Baby?

Trina- Mmm?

Me- I have to tell you something very important please don't get mad at me

She stopped and looked at me.

Trina- What did you do now?

Me- Iesha...she's two weeks pregnant with my baby I'm so sorry baby

She looked at me with a confused face then she started laughing.

Me- What's funny

Trina- The fact that you are very stupid Mr.Neverson

And she continued to laugh.

Me- What you mean

Trina- Are you serious right now *giggles* she's TWO weeks pregnant with YOUR baby???

Me- Yea

Trina- Damn you really are dumb huh? *laughs*

Me- What the hell you tryna say Katrina

Trina- Okay for 1. Don't you stupid ass cuss at me *laughs* & 2. You're stupid as hell I think we need to test your intelligence & 3. Think you dumb fuck! *laughs*

I tried thinking but I still dont get it, I guess she could tell I still wasn't getting it so she spoke.

Trina- Okay now I know you're hella slow so just listen carefully... How in the hell is she TWO weeks pregnant with YOUR baby and you were only in Miami for ONE week

I started to think and it all makes sense.

Me- Ooohh

Trina- Yeeeeaaaaaa

Me- Damn bae my bad I'm tripping

I then kissed her and she kissed back but then stopped.

Trina- Wait!! You fucked her?!!?!

Me- Huh?

Trina- You heard me! The only way you would believe that she was pregnant with your baby is if you actually fucked her! So when did you fuck her

Me- *sighs* The day you kicked us out after y'all had got into that lil situation about breakfast

She then punched me in my dick and slapped me. I goaned and fell back on the bed holding my manhood, damn she punch like a damn nigga I think my shit bleeding. She then got up and kissed my cheek and played back down.

Trina- I love you baby

I couldn't even speak this shit hurted like hell, it felt like she dropped two 300 hundred pound weights on my shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE