With Me Or Not? (Part 1)

Trina POV

Today is the day I'm being released from the hospital and I absolutely can't wait to get out of here. I hate sleeping in hospitals sometimes I be scared as hell, I guess I've watched too many movies where a person was in the hospital and someone killed them or tried to. It is now 10:25 am and I guess Trey was coming to get me, as bad as I want to hate him and want to let him go COMPLETELY I just couldn't.

10:28

As I was in the bathroom getting ready, I heard the door to my room open and close.

"Trina baby you in here?" Trey asked curiously. I sighed, "I'm in the bathroom, I'll be out in a sec" I said putting my hair into a messy bun. I put hospital gown in the basket they had in the corner. Once I made sure I had everything I walked out the bathroom.

When I walked out I saw him sitting in a chair texting, once he saw me he put his phone away and smiled. "Goodmorning beautiful" he said as he came over and gave me a tight hug. "Morning" I said dryly.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he pulled away from the hug, but still holding my shoulders. "Nothing, I'm just ready to go home, then I can see my babies again, Joseline is bringing them back later on today" I said. "Can I see them?" His eyes lightened up like a little kid. "Of course, you're their father just as well as I'm their mother" I said walking over to my phone.

It was a awkward moment of silence but like usual he broke it. "Your Doc said you can leave a little early if you're ready, are you ready to leave?" he asked, "Hell yes!...uhh I mean yea we can go" I quickly grabbed my bag and my phone and stood by the door waiting on him, he was getting the things he bought me yesterday.

We walked out the room and I went to the desk to sign some papers, then we were on our way. "Don't get in yet" he said as we approached his car. He placed all the things in the back seat and then he came and opened my door and helped me into the car slowly.

"Trey my arm is wrapped up in a bandage, I'm not handicap" I said with a small chuckle. "I don't care, I'm just making sure you don't hurt yourself at all" he said as he strapped me in the seatbelt, -_- really?

At Trina's House

When we entered my house he went and sat everything in my room on the dresser. I sat in the kitchen at the table just staring out into space, a few seconds later he came down where I was and sat directly across from me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's Gonna Happen?
Do You Think They Should Be Together & Why?
Do You Think They Shouldn't Be Together & Why?
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE