Stay Or Go?

Trey POV

Trina has been gone for a while now, I wonder where she went. Its been about 25-30 minutes since she left the table, as I was talking to my mom I saw my "uncle" come back into the room. I noticed that he had something that looked like blood on his shoe. I got worried and excused myself from the table and went to go look for Trina. I know she didn't leave because her phone and purse was still at the table next to where I was sitting, so where the hell is she?

I began going from room to room looking for her, I came upon a bathroom door but it was locked. "Trina baby you in there?" I said trying to see if I heard something, but I heard nothing. As I was walking away from the door I heard coughing, I immediately turned back around and started banging on the door. "Baby open the door" she still wouldn't answer. I grew impatient and broke the door down and saw her laid out on the floor with her clothes ripped up.

"Baby! What happened!?" She wouldn't answer, she just stared at the ceiling. "Ma!!" I yelled out for my mumma while holding Trina and covered up her body with a towel. "Boy wha-" she stopped when she looked down and saw Trina. She covered her mouth with her hands and her eyes got watery. "Oh my god, w-what happened to her" she said in tears, "I don't know go call the ambulance" she ran out and that's when a lot of people started to show up looking at Trina in shock but my uncle stood there smirking a little. That's when it all made sense, my uncle with blood on his shoes and Trina in here with her clothes ripped up and covered in blood. I grabbed a few towels and put them on the floor and gently sat Trina's head on them. I got up and went towards him and punched him hard knocking him down, "You sick son of a bitch!!" I said while punching and kicking the life outta him. "Tremaine!! Stop!" My mumma said trying to pull me back along with my brother and other uncle James, but that still wasn't gonna stop be from beating his ass. I eventually broke away from them and went back to beating him, "Tremaine stop! What's going on?!" My mumma yelled. "His crack head ass raped her!!" I said still kicking him, right after I said that my brother and uncle stopped trying stop me and joined me in beating his ass.

Mintues later the paramedics came and took Trina and the cops took that sick bastard. I was so pissed off, I was knocking down and breaking everything. I should've been there! I should've went and checked on her sooner!! I have to go on tour in a few days, I can't leave her like this FUCK!! And she still doesn't know that I'm supposed to be leaving, now I'm stuck try choose if I should stay with my wife or go make us more money.
~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE