Support

Trey POV

When I got back to the house it was quiet so I guess everyone is asleep. I went and checked the kids rooms and yup they were all in bed asleep. I made it down to our bedroom and saw Trina asleep in bed with the t.v on, so I took off my shoes and clothes and got in with her. She moved around a little bit but then stopped, I moved closer pulling her into me and wrapping my arms around her. "Let me go Tremaine" she mumbled. "Nah baby I'm so sorry, I was wrong about earlier, I support you babe go and find your son" I said resting my face in the crook of her neck.

She sat up and turned towards me and ran her fingers through her hair.

Trina- What made you change your mind

Me- Well I really didn't change my mind because I never said you couldn't do it, but I went over to George's house and he talked to me and made me realize that I should support you the same way you supported me when I was getting full custody of Kayden so I support you baby go ahead and find your son

She wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me.

Trina- Thank you I really needed to hear that

Me- No problem baby I love you

Trina- I love you too

She pecked my lips and laid back down and turned her back towards me. Wth! Hell nah , all that talking n looking at her in a sports bra I'm horny. She better get up and throw that ass in a circle.

Me- Uhhh babe?

Trina- Hmmm?

Me- Babe look its an emergency!!

She quickly sat up and saw me pointing at my hard on. She rolled her eyes and laughed.

Trina- Awww does the little baby want mommy

Me- Errrr correction, BIG daddy wants mommy

Trina- *laughs* Shut up

She climbed onto of me rolling her hips on it causing me to groan and squeeze her ass.

Me- Girl if you don't quit playing with my emotions

She didn't say nothing, she just kept grinding on me then started sucking on my neck. I couldn't take the torture any longer so I flipped us over so now I was on top. As I was about to remove the boy shorts she had on.

Crash!

We heard something downstairs break and we both looked at each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE