Shawn

Dinah and Lauren were having a sleepover, to catch up. It had been three weeks since they were running the 5k race, and winter had almost approached. They were both cozy sitting on the couch with a giant bowl of popcorn, and Keeping up with the Kardashian's on in the background.

"So tell me about your love life. Met anybody at school?" Lauren asked, because Dinah was a freshman in college.

"Oh my gosh.. yes" Dinah started to giggle. "His name is Shawn." Lauren suddenly sat up straight in her seat, excited and ready to listen.

"Bitch. Start talking!!" Lauren exclaimed. Dinah laughed.

"Okay.. he's got brown hair, he's tall.. he's frick'n sexy and adorable at the same time.. He bought me countless roses.. and he does everything with me. It all started with him buying me a drink. He looks at me with so much love its overwhelming.. he's the man of my dreams Lauren." Dinah concluded. It was now Lauren's turn to be happy for Dinah, and she very much was.

"I want more than anything to meet this guy now.. Invite him over dude!" Lauren suggested.

"Now?" Dinah was a little puzzled but happy.

"Yes! Call him." Lauren insisted. She wanted to meet this dream guy, and make sure he understood how lucky he was. Dinah got on her phone and called her boyfriend.

A half an hour passed and they heard a knock on the door. Both of the girls got a little nervous, and Lauren got up to answer the door. She opened the door and standing there was the last guy she expected it to be. Shawn. Lauren knew this guy.. he was Camila's boyfriend, baby daddy.. the guy that had left her and then popped back into the picture causing Camila to leave Lauren. Lauren almost froze, and tried faking a smile. How was she going to tell Dinah..? How could she? She couldn't. But she had to. Lauren was positive that the two were still together, because just two days ago she saw Shawn and Camila together at the movies, kissing, and laughing.. they were definitely together. He was fucking cheating on Camila with Dinah.. and Dinah had no clue.. neither did Camila.

"You must be Lauren" Shawn smiled, standing at the door. Dinah walked over.

"Babe come in!" Lauren stood aside letting him in.

"So good to finally meet you" Lauren said emotionlessly. She was appalled.

"Yeah you too! I've heard endless stuff about you" Shawn told Lauren, while Dinah clung to his side. Lauren felt frail in her stomach. They all went into the living room sitting down on the couches. Dinah sat practically on top of the disgusting boy.. Lauren couldn't stand to even have him in her home. She felt absolutely awful for Dinah and Camila.

"Sooo Shawn, tell me about your life. Any kids..? Lauren asked not cracking a smile, but sounded as if she was joking, because Dinah laughed. Shawn did too.. but you could tell he was faking and looked a little surprised.. because he did in fact get Camila pregnant. They had put the baby up for adoption (which Lauren found out from stalking Camila's facebook page.)

"Aha nope.. Just a beautiful girlfriend by my side" Shawn said smiling at Dinah.

"See? I told you he was amazing" Dinah said to Lauren as he kissed her on the forehead. Lauren faked another smile.

"Can I get ya'll something to drink?" Lauren asked the couple.

"Whatever Dinah's having." Shawn said.

"Um.. Wine Lo?" Dinah asked giggling.

"I'll see what I can fix up." Lauren said rushing to the kitchen. She pulled out three large wine glasses, then selected a dark red wine. She poured 3 glasses. One for her, Dinah. And then she would make Shawn's extra special. She pulled Shawn's glass over to another counter, adding some extra spice. She put some pepper and salt. Then she added barbecue sauce and soy sauce stirring it all together. All done! She put the 2 good drinks on the tray side by side, and Shawn's on the other side of the porcelain tray. She carried it into her living room. "Here you go" handing Shawn's drink to him, then Dinah's to her. Then she grabbed her drink and sat down feeling better, waiting for Shawn to take a drink. They started talking about Dinah's classes, and how they squeezed in time to go out, and in the middle of Dinah's sentence Shawn took his first big gulp swishing the wine around in his mouth for a second. Then his face when red, and a vein on his forehead stood out. He dramatically spit the wine out back in his cup, grunting loudly. Lauren put her cup to her lips to try and not laugh.

"Shawn!" Dinah said alarmed. "What the hell is wrong?" She was obviously embarrassed.

"Oh my God.. I'm so sorry ladies wow.. I just have never had that kind of wine before.. I'm so sorry. I don't really like it.." Shawn said making odd faces again, then setting his drink back on the tray. "It's getting late.. I'm gonna take off. Thanks for the invite" he said getting up, kissing Dinah goodbye and then letting himself out. As soon as they heard the door shut both girls started dying of laughter.