Demi. Demi Lovato.

Lauren pulled her car into her close friend Alexa's garage in the front of her house. Alexa was Lauren's richest friend. She practically owned a mansion. Lauren and Alexa grew up together. Once they got to be Seniors in high school, they hooked up once or twice. They were pretty close friends. But when Lauren had the band, Dinah and ally were her bestest friends. She didn't even think about going to the front door, she just went In the side door without even knocking. She walked into Alexa's kitchen, setting her purse down. Then she walked a little bit into the living room. She saw Alexa sitting on her big purple chair, along with the friends that she told Lauren were staying there. Lauren didn't recognize anyone, until she saw one person. Her heart skipped a beat, and then fluttered a little. There with her short brown hair, sitting on the couch leaning on some guy, wearing her black skinny jeans, white blouse, and black hat was her ex girlfriend Demi. Demi Lovato. Demi soon recognized her before Alexa could welcome her into her home. Demi stared at Lauren, but Lauren ignored the fact and walked over to Alexa. Her tall heels sunk into the carpet, and Demi could tell Lauren's hands were gripping the bottom of her dress. Demi bit her lip looking Lauren up and down, while resting her body on a guy that looked quite handsome.
"Babe you are looking rough" Alexa said to Lauren.

"Aha well I did just get back from work" Lauren replied putting her hair behind her ears. She noticed Demi was still seductively staring at her up and down.

"Well sit sit" Alexa said getting up, letting Lauren sit down. "I'll go get you some tea and then we can catch up, I hope you don't mind my friends being here.." Alexa said leaving the room, sneaking a wink at Lauren. Alexa knew all the sex stories, all the date stories that Demi and Lauren had in high school. Alexa had stayed friends with Demi, and she had brought her back to stay for a while. Lauren sat down on the purple chair, twiddling her thumbs, in all nervousness. Alexa had other friends making small talk with her, but she could only focus on Demi's dark eyes staring into her soul, making her feel guilty for the past that they had together. She cheated on Demi, flirted with girls when they were together, and was the lowest person to her. But Demi always came back, looking for a new start every time. Demi always wanted another round with everyone. She could never get enough. Which was why Lauren was scared she would come back again.
"Well" Lauren squeaked "I'm gonna go use the ladies room" She hurriedly got up and found her way down a few halls to the nearest bathroom. She locked the door behind her, she just stared at herself in the mirror. She breathes heavily thinking things through.
'I can't let Demi in again. I have to think about Camila. I'm not giving up on her.. Am I?" She thought to herself. Just them she heard a little knock on the bathroom door and assumed it was Alexa coming to explain on why she didn't tell her Demi was going to be here. She opened the door. "There you ar-" Lauren started to say, until she realized it wasn't Alexa. It was Demi.
"Wow, is that the first thing you wanted to say to me?" Demi playfully smiled. "I've missed you all these years.. I mean, we are just 23 and 25 but still.. It's been a while" Demi said putting Lauren's hair behind her ears. Lauren backed up a few inches.

"Well I mean, we ended things for a reason you know? And why are we in a bathroom together..?" Lauren played it casually.

"For some reason I can't remember that reason you're talking about" Demi seductively said moving closer again. Lauren remembered her with long red hair, a nose piercing, and a very black style. Now she had chopped off hair, but she still pulled it off just as well. She had more of a while choice in clothing, and she was thinner. She wasn't the same Demi Lauren had loved. "But I do remember the way you used to be polite by taking me to dinner first. Then it got dirty." Demi said backing up a step finally. The way she used her voice started to make Lauren uncomfortable. Them Demi softened her low voice and was all bright and calm again. "But anyways, it's good to finally cross paths again. I'll be here for a while.. Hopefully we can see each other again." Demi smiled, turning to leave the bathroom.
'What the hell just happened" Lauren thought, following Demi back to the crowded room.

"Dinah I could totally go for some Chinese" Lauren told Dinah as they were walking to Dinah's car to go get some food. Months had passed since she was Demi last, and Camila. She was doing alright.

"Chinese it is, only the best for you bff" Dinah replied while getting into her car.

Lauren and Dinah were seated in one of the fanciest Chinese places in the city. Lauren was wearing a short skin tight red dress exposing every part of her chest behind see through lace. Dinah was wearing a long white skin tight dress with an open back. They loved to dress up for this place.

As they were talking and laughing about all the stupid pointless things they usually talked about, Lauren noticed a familiar face being seated behind Dinah, right across from her. Camila. She was there with a very handsome guy, and a baby carriage. Lauren stared at the girl that looked completely brand new. Her eyes were glowing.. Lauren hadn't seen her eyes glow like that since camp. Her hair was a much lighter color and straighter, and her new body figure was much less pregnant. Dinah continued to talk as Lauren pretended to listen. Lauren noticed the man Camila was sitting with get up and go into the rest room.

".. Dinah" Lauren interrupted. "Camila's sitting behind you"

"Oh my God.." Dinah looked behind her. "Should you go say hi..?" Dinah suggested.

"Of course not." Lauren eyed Camila. "Okay maybe. I'll be right back" she changed her mind. Lauren got up walking over to Camila's table.
"Camila.. Is that you?" Lauren said to the girl holding a baby in her arms. Camila looked up, her chocolate eyes meeting Lauren's.

"Lauren!" Camila stood up putting the baby in her carriage. She gave Lauren a a quick hug. "Wow It feels like forever! Look who was born!" Camila happily said. "Little baby Michelle. Your middle name I know.. But I really like the name." Camila introduced her baby to Lauren. She smiled at the baby, her heart was melting that Camila named her Lauren's middle name.

"She's beautiful! Congratulations" Lauren smiled and looked deep into Camila's eyes.
"My boyfriend Shawn and I are doing really well.. I'm really happy." Camila told Lauren nodding, but still smiling. It's like she couldn't stop smiling.

"I'm happy for you. For all of it. Hey, maybe we could go on a double date some time." Lauren tried acting like she was over Camila. She tried acting like it wasn't over between them.. Even though she knew it was.