Together at Last

"You're amazing" Lauren said as she watched Camila put the robe on.

"Not as amazing as you." Camila smiled at the older girl with the emerald eyes. Lauren sat down beside Camila, looking into her chocolate brown orbs.

"I love you Camila Cabello. I really do." Lauren said as she kissed Camila's forehead. "And I know this is all happening so soon and so fast, but I'm ready to leave the past behind us, and start all new. Will you be my girlfriend?" Lauren sincerely asked Camila.

"Of course I will. And I love you too. I always have." Answered Camila, making Lauren very, very happy. Lauren laughed a little, looking into Camila's eyes.

"It was so stupid at camp back then. I really did like you though. I just wish we wouldn't have stopped talking." Lauren told Camila.

"Me too. And I really liked you too.. I just couldn't admit it." Camila responded.

"I'm glad you can admit it now. Now that we're together." Lauren assured Camila hugging her from the side. "Now let's get dressed and go back to the doctors, to find out if that baby is a girl or boy." Lauren smiled.

They got into the doctors office, and Camila sat down while Lauren went to go ask if it was possible to still see the doctor. Camila noted how Lauren was already taking care of her, treating her like a princess. She loved feeling safe. Lauren walked back over to her lover and told her they would be seen in 5 minutes. Camila squeezed Lauren's hand like they've been married for 10 years and are fighting out the sex of their baby. The problem was, it wasn't their baby. It was Camila's baby.. And Camila was still scared that Lauren could leave at any time. But she pushed those thoughts to the very back of her head, and smiled. Lauren made it possible to be happy, so that's what she wanted to do.

"Camila Cabello?" The nurse called out for the two ready to know for sure what the child will be. They walked back hand in hand, into the cramped room. Lauren watched Camila get on the big chair, and lay down. She was clearly used to this. Lauren was still a little surprised that her new girlfriend was pregnant, and that soon they would get to raise a child. Camila's tummy was exposed and the nurse put the gel on, so they could see the baby on the screen. She moved something around her stomach where the baby was. Lauren was watching the screen amazed that a baby could be so small and undeveloped, yet still alive with feelings.
"Oh!" The nurse said with a smile, first looking at Camila's nervous and happy face, then at Lauren's anticipating face. "She.. Is a girl. Congratulations!" The nurse told them. Lauren looked so happy, it made Camila feel so loved. Like someone actually cared about her, especially since it was Lauren.

"Babe!" Camila smiled. "I'm gonna have a girl!" She exclaimed.

"Haha baby, no. We are gonna have a girl!" Lauren exclaimed right back at Camila. They both couldn't stop smiling, and sharing adorable eye contacts that sparkled and gleamed.

Lauren pulled up to Camila's apartment.

"Thank you for everything Lauren. I can't believe you're my.. Girlfriend." Camila said with a smile.

"Me either Camz. But I love the sound of it." Lauren replied smiling back. She watched Camila walk into her building, then drove off with butterflies in her stomach.