Is this Love?

Lauren waved her hand for it seemed like the hundredth time, to move on to the next new lipstick color. She had a dream job, yet at times it bored the hell out of her. The man with the rainbow hair and pink skinny jeans picked up the next shade of lipstick waiting for approval. Lauren had to pick 3 new lip stick shades to feature in her next big feature. The man held up "Lime Blue" and Lauren made it the first color approved. Totally exceptional for a new trend. He held up lemon tropicana, and Lauren waved her hand no once more. He held up 6 other colors that just wouldn't work. Different flavors, textures, shapes, shades.. All of them weren't special enough. Then he held up a pinkish red color, called "Flamingo Rose" and it was gorgeous. She approved that as the second. Then luckily, he held up a marble color called "stained pearl" and Lauren approved it at last. And that was her job for the morning. She had the life every girl wanted.. And the life that she wished was better. She walked down the hall into another room, ready to do the same with mascara's. She had to do the same thing for every makeup choice. And that was her day.

It was a chilly night and Lauren wore comfy and warm clothes, while cooking her famous grilled cheese and tomato soup for Demi.

"Wow, I'm impressed. I have my own personal chef" Demi said.

"I'm your own personal everything honey" Lauren replied. It had been a month since their date, and they had been seeing each other almost everyday.

"It still amazes me that you are only 20 and live like a 30 year old. You have a pent house, your own clothing line, you keep champagne in your cupboards.." Demi's voice wandered. "I wonder what else you're capable of.." It wandered again. Lauren walked over to the chair Demi was sitting in, standing in between Demi's legs.

"I can be capable of anything.. I'm not a good girl." Lauren almost whispered, but her raspy voice turned Demi on. Lauren kissed Demi's lips once, then twice smiling afterward. Then  walked back over to the stove, and stirred the pot of soup. Demi got up walking over to the stove where Lauren was. Lauren's hair was in a messy bun, she was wearing sweat pants and a gray sweatshirt, and fuzzy socks. To her, that was in no way attractive.. but to Demi, she found it extremely cute. Demi got as close as possible to Lauren then grabbed her hand fastly walking over to the nearest wall. Demi pushed Lauren up against the wall, wanting to play rough. Lauren grabbed Demi's ass playfully giving it a squeeze. Lauren understood why Demi took so much pride in it.. it was so big. Lauren smiled, her eyes staring into Demi's soul.

"Would it be crazy if I said you're so hot that I want you to just punch me in the face?" Demi asked almost kissing her, but pulling away to tease her. 

"A little bit" Lauren smiled. Then kissed Demi on the lips, making out with her. Demi's hands were above Lauren pushing on the wall, keeping Lauren in front of her. "I find you so incredibly sexy..." Now Lauren's voice was wandering, then kissing Demi again. "But" she said, before kissing her again. "I'm not the kind of girl you can have sex with so easily anymore... I learned that from my ex. You'll have to do a lot more to get that from me. But let me tell you... you are on the right track." Lauren let Demi know, before fully making out with her once again.

"You better get back to making that dinner, my personal chef" Demi kindly said, letting her go. Demi had butterflies in her stomach, and Lauren did too. They made each other so happy. In her mind, Lauren had finally found her perfect girl.. she was finally happy. Maybe she wouldn't get so hurt this time.

Lauren and Demi enjoyed a nice dinner and movie that night. Lauren cuddled up against Demi, and Demi held her.. putting all her broken pieces back together. Demi was just what Lauren needed, and Lauren was just what Demi needed. They needed each other, and were so good for each other. Demi wasn't hurting anymore from their past relationship. High school relationships were stupid anyway. Especially when you are dating a younger girl who is confused about her sexuality, and trying to hide it at first. But now.. it seemed perfect. More perfect than anything ever could be.

       "I'm telling you Dinah.. she's so perfect. She respects me."

"I'm glad." Dinah responded smiling. She was beyond happy for her best friend.

"She respected me when I told her I wanted to wait for sex.. also she likes me cooking."

"Well she's the only one!" Dinah laughed. They both knew her cooking was in no way the best.

"Shut up" Lauren joked. "I'm serious. I think she's going to be around for a really long time... she might even be the one."

"Woah there. Are you in love?" Dinah asked.

"No.. But I'm attached. and being attached to a person is the first step that happens in an important relationship. When I get attached.. letting go just can't happen. I think love is what's going to happen. I mean, not to brag or anything, but I get around.. and I've been with quite a few girls in my time.. I've been with Demi too but.. now I just wanna wait for sex, and she gets that. And she's the first one. No girl I've been with have wanted to wait, but Demi understands the importance of it. That just makes me really happy. And she kisses me like no other.. its magical. She holds me and makes me feel safe. She tells me things that just boost my confidence to a whole other level. She takes me to these places that are absolutely amazing and holds my hand and flaunts me around everywhere we go. She kisses me in public, just to brag that she has me. She feels lucky to have me. I feel special and important. She's just.. perfect." Lauren explained to her best friend that always listened to her.

"Honey, you don't know how happy I am for you. I'm so glad she makes you happy, and treats you like her princess, because you don't deserve any less." Dinah said hugging Lauren. "Now lets get back to this race!" Dinah said speeding up on the track. They were currently running a 5k race, but they could actually care less if they win. They both ran with happiness in their hearts, and smiles on their faces.