The wood feels cold through the back of my thin shirt as he reaches up next to my head, turning the three bolts on the door.

Locking us away from everything I'm running from. Leaving just me and him, which is exactly how I need it to be.

The instant I hear the click from the last lock being turned his lips are back on mine.

Any hesitation he showed before has completely disappeared as he presses me roughly against the door. Trapping me between it and his body.

My face is cupped in his hands as he kisses me, tilting my head a little to give himself the best access to my lips.

I've never been kissed like this. Never with such passion and want and need laced in every movement.

I grip onto the sides of his shirt, certain I would collapse right onto the floor if I wasn't pressed against the door.

A quiet moan sounds from the back of my throat as his tongue slips inside my mouth.

"F.uck......" He pants out breathlessly, his hands leaving my face and cupping my bum.

He easily lifts me up, my legs wrapping around his waist and my hands clutching his shoulders.

I dive right back in, sucking on his bottom lip before kissing him with everything I have.

Realizing there isn't a thing about this man that isn't breath taking. The way he smells is amazing, the way his lips taste is incredible, his accent is s.exy as h.ell, and the way he looks is... absolutely unfair to other men.

He walks across the room slowly with me in his arms, to distracted by my lips to quicken his pace.

We move through a doorway and within seconds my back hits a soft surface and Harry's face is hovering over mine. His legs straddling mine as we lay on his bed.

My fingers grip the hem of his tee shirt, tugging it up his chest. He raises one hand behind him, helping me pull his up over his shoulders before tossing it on the floor next to the bed.

I can't help but bite my lip as my eyes linger down his exposed chest. Taking in all the ripples of muscle along the firm skin. The tattoos littering the surface of it.

My eyes shoot back up to his face, finding a satisfied smirk spread across it.

Instead of letting myself get embarrassed for blatantly staring, I grip my own shirt and swiftly pull it up and over my head. My black lace bra coming into view.

His eyes flick down, his breath increasing even more so as he looks over me.

He rests his weight on one hand, bringing the other up and running it across the skin of my collarbones before ducking down and kissing my neck.

My body trembles as he sucks on the sensitive skin, my back arching at the sensation.

He takes advantage of the sudden space between my back and the duvet, sliding his hand underneath me and popping my bra open.

Pulling it from my body, he adds it to the steadily growing pile of clothes on the floor as he focuses on my newly bare skin.