Chapter 85

***25 VOTES***

MACIES POV

"GARRET!" I shout and run over to my brother as his car pulls up in the guest parking lot.

"MACIE!" He yells back and grabs me when I jump into his arms as soon as he steps out of the vehicle.

"I missed you so much!"

"Missed you too, little sis!"

"Didn't miss your sense of humor though." I giggle and walk around the car to hug Sam.

"Macie!"

"Sammy!" We both squeal and hug each other.

"It's been too long!"

"Ugh, tell me about it! I mean, I love Alex but at the same time I hate Alex."

"Ouch." Alex fakes hurt and places his hand over his heart. "Stings, man."

"Maybe if you didn't always steal my shampoo..."

"Hey, that was one time!"

"Yeah! One time, every single day when you take a shower!" I laugh again and help grab stuff out of the trunk.

"It smells good and it makes my hair soft." He mumbles and helps to grab a few items.

"Ya'll better have juice boxes upstairs, 'cause I'd really fancy a box of juice right about now." Garter announces as we step into the elevator and make our way up to the sixth floor.

"Why can't you just drink juice out of a glass?"

"It's not as fun, duh. Don't be such a party pooper Macie." Garret rolls his eyes and we all break into a fit of laughter

"We're right here." I nod towards our door and open it, gesturing them inside.

"Holy shit, this place is nice." Garret looks around the room then back at me.

"Your guys can stay in my room." I tell them and lead them down the hall. "And yes Garret. I did in fact clean it, just for you."

"Why thank you kind sir." He pats my head after setting his bag down on the floor next to my bed.

"So what do you guys wanna do first?" I clap my hands together and sway back on forth.

"How about a tour of the city?" Sam suggests.

"We can introduce them to Julio!" Alex chuckles and puts his arm around my shoulders.

"Who's Julio?" Garret twists his face into confusion. I look at Alex and we both laugh.

"You'll see." I nod. "C'mon, let's go!"

~
DANNYS POV

"Let's drop our stuff off at the hotel and go find somewhere to eat." I tell Paul as we step off the plane and into the long corridor connecting to the airport.

"Agreed." We enter the terminal and continue on our way out. "There should be a cab waiting for us somewhere out here." Paul tells me as we look around the area to see a man holding a sign with our names on it.

"Hey." I greet him.

"Hello." He nods and walks around the car, getting in the drivers side. The ride is mainly silent until we get to the hotel and I thank him before he takes off. We check into our room and proceed into the elevator, waiting as it rises.

~

PAULS POV

"So, you excited to be in New York?" I ask Danny right as the elevator dings and the doors slide open.